How to stop .pst getting email repeatedly ? ( outlook 2010 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amjuu-Anu

One of the user facing the problem that getting email repeatedly in .pst folder.

But when we change the delivery to Normal Inbox thats OK , repeating when we put delivery folder as .pst personal folder.

Regards, Amjuu-Anu ..

T

TWHarrington

One of the user facing the problem that getting email repeatedly in .pst folder.

But when we change the delivery to Normal Inbox thats OK , repeating when we put delivery folder as .pst personal folder.
Regards, Amjuu-Anu ..
I am not sure I understand your issue. You say that if you change the delivery to Normal Inbox then its "OK", but putting delivery back to the .pst sends email to the pst. This sounds normal. If I am misunderstanding the issue, then please clarify the problem.

A

Amjuu-Anu

One of the e-mail from the sender is repeating every few minutes into recipient's Inbox , I hope it is duplicating.

How to remove duplication or how to detect & stop ? And what could be the reason behind?

Regards, Amjuu-Anu ..

H

Harry Yuan

Hi,

Get onto the sender and ask them to check since it is most likely at the sender's end the problem is starting.

Sincerely,

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T "Words In Recipient's Address" Rule Causes Outlook To Stop Processing Rules Using Outlook 3
Y Outlook 2013 Stop Outlook from automatically assigning categories to Tasks Using Outlook 0
D Any updates or fixes that would make this code stop working just moving emails to another folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Outlook 2016 call to Stop Timer Event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S stop calendar date reverting to today Using Outlook 7
B Contacts just stop syncing, yesterday... Using Outlook 4
O Stop more than one person responding to an email? Using Outlook 1
A Stop Rule (not turn off) that Delays Outgoing Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Can't stop Outlook.com from setting reminders on appointments? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
D Stop meeting acceptance notifications Using Outlook 1
J it goes like outlook has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, wi Using Outlook 2
makinmyway Research Pane in Emails Turns on and Cut Paste Keys then Stop Working Using Outlook 5
J How to Stop OutLook from being Installed Using Outlook 1
A Exchange 2003 how to stop accepting EHLO and AUTH commands Exchange Server Administration 2
M Outlook 2010 IMAP rules occasionaly stop working Using Outlook 4
C How to stop iCloud calendars opening by default Using Outlook 8
icacream outlook 2007 - how do I stop spacing when I hit return ? Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 2007 SSL selfsigned certificate how to stop security popup everytime? Using Outlook 10
Y How do you stop double booking? Using Outlook 1
Commodore Why some RSS feeds stop getting updates? Using Outlook 12
N Rules stop running automatically Using Outlook 10
S Stop mail checking Using Outlook 5
M Can you stop "Microsft Office Outlook is synchronizing folders"? Using Outlook 2
C stop messages to personal folders Using Outlook 2
M Why rules stop running automatically? Using Outlook 1
J Stop Outlook 2010 from showing face pictures in From/To/Cc/Subject box Using Outlook 2
S Shared Calendar Need To Stop Receiving Other Peoples Reminders Using Outlook 3
R Stop Double Booking Rooms Using Outlook 3
W To stop outlook 2010 to open my browser at file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows Using Outlook 1
G How can I stop duplicate e-mails being sent to my sent folder in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 2
N Stop accepting connections for sending e-mail from users not having a mailbox Exchange Server Administration 6
D Outlook 2010 - Tasks - Stop using "To-Do List" Using Outlook 2
M when I save my messages it saves images as attachments . how can I stop it ? Using Outlook 16
A How do I stop automatic e-mail forwarding? Using Outlook 2
P After window 7 idle for few minutes then outlook 2010 stop send and receive Using Outlook 2
G How to stop Live mail from getting my Outlook mail Using Outlook 2
D Use of outlook blocked by stop symbol Using Outlook 2
A stop Outlook 2010 from downloading email with IMAP settings Using Outlook 1
F how do i stop my emails from leaving the outbox the moment I hit "send". Using Outlook 2
W Outlook 2007 stop sending mail, can receive but not send email Using Outlook 2
B Using Oulook and have 2 accts. Admin acct gets other acct email as well. How do I stop? Using Outlook 1
J Stop details info reply from Exchange 2010 Server of undeliverable message to external recipent Exchange Server Administration 2
F Stop Address Auto Save Using Outlook 1
M Can't stop the new mail beep - already unchecked play sounds box. Using Outlook 1
B Stop read receipts from being requested when i send emails Using Outlook 1
C how do i stop calender reminders? Using Outlook 1
R Emails Stop Exchange Server Administration 21
J Outlook 2007 - How Do I stop Most Messages Getting Marked As Spam? Using Outlook 2
J Appointment times automatically moved 2 hours when I changed time zones...how do I stop this? Using Outlook 1
Y How can I stop incoming mail but keep the old mail? Using Outlook 1