How to split screens in power point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jungleyes

Hello everyone!

I have a presentation coming up next week and I want to use power point 2010. The issue that I have is that, even though I know how to create a descent presentation in power point I would like to know if there is any possible way of having 2 screens, where in my laptop's screen will be displayed a text that will help me with my presentation and which I will be the only one that can read it, whereas on the projector's screen will be displayed the ACTUAL presentation in FULL SCREEN where the audience will be watching!

P.S. I know how to have the actual presentation on both screens (laptop's and projector's) or on my laptop's only or on projector's only! The case is that I want text in my laptop...presentation on projector!\

Thank you in advance!

G

G North

Hi

The feature your looking for is Presenter View. You can activate it via Setup Slide Show, on the SlideShow Tab. Check the option Show Presenter View in the bottom right corner.

As long as you have two monitor display support you'll be fine. You can use the option above the setting to control which monitor output shows the presentation. If your setup to show the presentation on both you screen and projector you may need to revert back to showing on just the laptop screen before this will work properly.

G North MMI

J

Jungleyes

Hi

The feature your looking for is Presenter View. You can activate it via Setup Slide Show, on the SlideShow Tab. Check the option Show Presenter View in the bottom right corner.

As long as you have two monitor display support you'll be fine. You can use the option above the setting to control which monitor output shows the presentation. If your setup to show the presentation on both you screen and projector you may need to revert back to showing on just the laptop screen before this will work properly.
G North MMI
Thank you I will try it...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.