Outlook Email Campaigns Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grchapman5

My company is trying to launch a series of recurring email campaigns through outlook. We will most likely create 6-8 email templates to connect with prospects (some based on industry, some based on our level of involvement with them, etc).

My question is: how do I set these emails up efficiently? Are the outlook experts out there that can help me execute these email campaigns in an efficient and effective manner? Are there ways to track response rates?

Please help! Thanks

A

Abdias Ruiz

Hi,

Outlook will do a mass mailing. One common was of doing it is via Mail Merge. Take a look at the following links (the links are for older versions of Outlook, but the principles remain the same):

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/use-outlook-contacts-as-a-data-source-for-a-mail-merge-HP010099500.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/generating-mass-mailings-HA001123131.aspx

There is also Business Contact Manager for Outlook that has the ability to create a Marketing Campaign. Take a look at this link (this is for BCM 2007 but it also applies to some extent to BCM 2010):

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/business-contact-manager-help/promote-your-business-with-marketing-campaigns-in-business-contact-manager-HA010051833.aspx

This for BCM 2010:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/market-your-products-and-services-in-business-contact-manager-HP010280274.aspx

Hope this helps!

Abdias Ruiz [MSFT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Outlook saved email templates Using Outlook 1
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2003 email sending & receiving suddenly stopped working Using Outlook 3
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
H In outlook 365 POP mail Inbox, email takes a long time or never arrives. Using Outlook 1
F My hotmail calendar is not syncing with my outlook but my email is Using Outlook 3
9 Outlook 2016 How to save an Outlook attachment to a specific folder then delete the email it came from? Using Outlook 1
C Outlook Autocomplete suggestions showing wrong person's name against an email address Using Outlook 0
T Outlook converts sent email to txt attachments when sync Using Outlook 0
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5
N Outlook 365 Email Notifications Using Outlook 0
A Outlook 2019 having issues with 'people search' and not making suggestions in email To: etc Using Outlook 12
M Outlook email window maximizes improperly Using Outlook 3
D Adding Enterprise Exchange Email Account to Outlook Prevents Sending via Outlook.com Account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
O Outlook 2016 This rule will only run when you check your email in Outlook.... Using Outlook 4
N Outlook Email Rule execution through shortcut keys (VBA codes) Using Outlook 1
C Outlook Mobile app email order randomized and display names stripped Using Outlook 6
P Insert link in email body to attached document in Outlook 365 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Gantt chart or heat map of Outlook/email activity Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007 printing wrong email address at top of page Using Outlook 8
D Outlook 2007 crashes when opening an email Using Outlook 2
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M possible to search Outlook for multiple email addresses at once? Using Outlook 1
A Add to Outlook Contacts from email - default view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Can't send email in outlook.com Using Outlook 9
emmastone29 How to use Roadrunner email in Outlook Express? Using Outlook 1
W Save and rename outlook email attachments to include domain name & date received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
E Unable to open Outlook 2010 after adding new email account Using Outlook 4
C Outlook 2016 cannot delete, email showing in root Exchange Server Administration 5
I How to display sender's name instead of email address in outlook 2013 message Using Outlook 5
Rupert Dragwater How to create a new email with @outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 32
B Forward every other email in Outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Open an outlook email by Subject on MS Access linked table with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
D Outlook 2016 IMAP Connection Returns All Email but outlook.com does NOT Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 10
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 0
A Outlook - Send New 20 Attachments through Email Using Outlook 4
C Auto save outlook attachments when email is received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Email account works on thunderbird not Outlook Using Outlook 6
M Outlook 2007 Contacts Glitch: Creating a new email Using Outlook 1
R Outlook add-in to create new contact from an email. Using Outlook 0
A Forward Outlook Email by Filtering using Macro Rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 44
C Transfer Outlook TextBox Text Into Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K ind specific Subject line from outlook and copy the content of the email body to exce Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Sending Emails Through Outlook From Multiple Email Addresses Using Outlook 1
Caio "From" field doesn't show extra email addresses in Outlook 2016. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 6
A VB to "reply all" email items stored in a folder of outlook with adding a new message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0