BCM2010, address book & email linking

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CedricM

Hello,

We have the following problems with BCM2010:

A. Not available as address book in Outlook 2010

When using Address Book / Tools / Options I should be able to select Business Contacts in the list of address books. I can't it isn't in the list

B. Outlook items not linkable with BCM 2010

When selecting an Email and clicking on "Link to Record" I can't choose an account or contact from BCM 2010 to link to. I can only add an new contact/account which isn't what is expected.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cedric

S

Sally Tang

Hi,

A. Have you shown the business contact folder in the address book?

Go to Contacts, right click the Business Contact folder, and choose Properties. Then click the Outlook Address Book tab, check the box before: Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book.

B. Can you choose Business Contacts from the item type when clicking Link to Record after Step A?

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Need Help with BCM2010 Sharing on outlook 2013 Scenario! BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P Using BCM2010 Business Projects as SharePoint 2007 Data Source BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
P Can't Add User to Assigned to List in a Shared BCM2010 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P Add Business Contacts to BCM2010 from iPhone BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
B Is it the right place for BCM2010? repaired but not working... Using Outlook 4
L Email with correct To address but displaying name of a related person Using Outlook 0
1 Incorrectly Setup a Rule at Domain level to not allow address from outside domain Exchange Server Administration 2
D Is a sub folder under contacts necessary to be able to name an Address Book? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook replies not using "delivered to" address in From Using Outlook 1
T "Words In Recipient's Address" Rule Causes Outlook To Stop Processing Rules Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Changing the preferred order for "Put this entry in" list for adding new contacts to the Address Book Using Outlook 1
B Change from Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Renaming Address Book Using Outlook 3
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M PST import from Outlook 2007 to 2010 - Address Book contacts all in 1 group Using Outlook 4
C Outlook Autocomplete suggestions showing wrong person's name against an email address Using Outlook 0
O Address list - company and non-company ? Using Outlook 0
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Email not going to address displayed Using Outlook 4
B When sending an email, I am showing 2 of my address's Using Outlook 1
oliv- determine to which address an email has been sent Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Exporting IM Address field Using Outlook 2
R outlook address book search broken Using Outlook 2
M Screen Scrape Sender IP Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Outlook 2007 printing wrong email address at top of page Using Outlook 8
N Outlook 2016 Address Book lookup Using Outlook 9
B Looking to get the Recipient email address (or even the "friendly name") from an email I am replying to using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P AGGGGHHHH!!!! - Address Books and Contact Subfolders Using Outlook 5
Rupert Dragwater Deleted email address keeps showing up in reply Using Outlook 12
O How to display senders email address (column) Using Outlook 1
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
cimbian street address fields contain 0A0D Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Source of Outlook 2016 Address field dropdown "Other Suggestions" Using Outlook 3
I How to display sender's name instead of email address in outlook 2013 message Using Outlook 5
L Hubby and Wife names in email address Using Outlook 1
J Make business address defulkt in cureent not new contacts Using Outlook 1
S Example VBA Macro - To Conditionally Change the From Account and Add a BCC Address on Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
Ajey Outlook 2013 Better address book Outlook Wishlist 0
B Do not change the From address in Outlook Templates Using Outlook 0
J Signatures that contain recipient's email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
L Using alpha numeric in email address Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2007: Address Cards allow entering text! Why? Using Outlook 3
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 10
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 0
C Filter/Search emails sent to internal Exchange address only Using Outlook 2
C address book "when sending email" bug? Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about address book in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 9