Outlook 2010 unable to use mail when in home wireless network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dupdupdup

Hi guys hope you can help to resolve the following issue,

i am able to view my office email in outlook 2010 via ethernet and a public wireless network.

the issue is after upgrading my home network to fibre optic and changing the wireless router, i am unable to access my email via wireless connection.

Could it be because of my wireless settings in the router?

Thanks alot!

I

Ivanmor

Hi Dupdupdup,

Interesting issue, I was wondering if you could tell us what type of mail connect you are trying to connect to? Is it an exchange account with your work or a SMTP connection to your ISP?

Do you receive any error messages when you cant send/receive on the wireless router? Are you able to access the internet and other services when on the new Wireless router?

Cheers,

ivanmor

D

dupdupdup

Hi ivanmor,

Will get back to you on the settings and error messages.

i am able to access the internet but just not able to send/receive any mail.

Thank you ! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
S Unable to remove rule outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
Mark Foley Unable to subscribe to published calendar in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
E Unable to open Outlook 2010 after adding new email account Using Outlook 4
C Unable to see meeting attendees Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 5
UncleBill Unable to delete items from gmail IMAP Trash using Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
K Unable to activate QueryBuilder in Outlook 2010 (32bit) with Windows 7 (64bit) Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010, two exchange mailboxes configured.Unable to see 2ndrymeeting req Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 2010 unable to send iCloud account e-mail after iOS 7 upgrade Using Outlook 12
F Outlook 2010 unable to delete emails from scanner Using Outlook 1
T Unable to open msg files in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 11
P Unable to delete custom forms in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
H Unable to receive emails in Outlook 2010 from webmail address Using Outlook 5
M 0x800CCC15: Outlook 2003 Unable to Connect to ISP after 12/14/2010 Updates Using Outlook 2
W Unable to sync Outlook contacts and calendar since upgrading from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
D Unable to search contacts in Outlook 2003 - Exchange 2010 Using Outlook 2
R Unable to open/preview attachments in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
F Unable to open microsoft outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2010 Exchange / SMTP: unable to send Using Outlook 2
K Recipients are unable to reveive pictures that I send as attachments in Outlook 2010 and Gmail Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2010 unable to connect to a remote Microsoft Exchange 2003 server Using Outlook 8
K Unable to open attachments in Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
Q unable to set up email account in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2010 Client - "unable to connect to retrieve additional data" for some Distribution lists Exchange Server Administration 7
I Outlook 2010 - Unable to view embedded / in-line data pasted from Excel 2010 into Lotus Notes e-mail Using Outlook 5
L I am unable to receive emails in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
E Outlook 2010 : unable to open attachments Using Outlook 1
M Unable to Send\Receive in Outlook 2010. Error: "Operation Failed" Using Outlook 3
B Unable to install Business Contact Manager for Outlook Professional Plus 2010 on WIN 7 - 64bit Using Outlook 1
P unable to use Send To Mail Recipient or from any other program to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 2010. Unable to send\receive, Error 0x800CCCDD Using Outlook 1
G Unable to get rid of pop-ups in Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
A Unable to remove additional delegated/associated mailbox from outlook 2010 - Exchange 2010 SP1 Exchange Server Administration 9
B Outlook 2010 - unable to add a Public Contacts folder as an email address book - 'Outlook Address Bo Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 2010 Level1Remove unable to unblock .lnk files Using Outlook 8
A Multiple recipients causes interface error and unable to resolve address Outlook 2010 W7 Using Outlook 2
K Unable to use Outlook 2010 on xp Using Outlook 4
G unable to download emailed pictures in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
P Unable to open Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 5
P Unable to send email using Outlook 2010 using Verizon ISP Using Outlook 3
C Locked out of MS Outlook 2010 Trial Version - unable to export messages to Windows Live (Windows 7) Using Outlook 1
K Outlook 2010~Unable to send email from draft folder Using Outlook 3
W Unable to open pst file Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
W Unable to open pst file Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
J Unable to edit a received email in Outlook 2010 wheras I could in the previous version. Using Outlook 5
W unable to import 2007 contacts email, inbox to 2010 outlook programs Using Outlook 1
S Unable to receive messages for an IMAP account in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
C unable to modify tags for categories in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
N Unable to Open Hyperlinks in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
P unable to send from 2010 outlook Using Outlook 2