Subscribing to Shared Outlook Calendar 2007 / 2010 from invitation leads to user name and password request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gsaunders

I have Outlook 2010. I shared the calendar and used my live login as requested. This was shared as invitation only.

I then invited the users.

I went to one of the users and received the invitation email and clicked the subscribe to this calendar button. It then had a dialog saying "Add this internet calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates". I click yes. It shows a progress bar with the text "Contact Web Server" and then it prompts me for User Name and Password. In the dialog box it shows it is to https://calendars.microsoft.office.com/pubcalstorage/.....

What do I put in here??? Does the user subscribing via invitation need a live account as well? Does it have the email address used in the inviation?

I can't find any documentation on this and my search on google and here just reflects either a server problem or not solutions at all.

Thanks for your time.

G

gsaunders

same question hope some knows in english
Here was my problem. The user subscribing to my shared calendar needed to create a windows liveid and ALSO had to make sure it was verified via the email microsoft sends you when you create a windows liveid.

Hope that helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Subscribing to Shared Outlook Calendar 2007 / 2010 from invitation leads to user name and password request. Using Outlook 2
Mark Foley Problem subscribing to shared calendar Using Outlook 1
Flavia Lovell Can Not Subscribing the RSS Feed of Elance Jobs Using Outlook 3
J Having problems subscribing to my Outlook calendar online Using Outlook 3
P i´ve problem with STOREDRIVER subscribing a report in reporting servicices. Exchange Server Administration 2
H Subscribing to Rootsweb mail list__ Using Outlook 4
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Fozzie Bear Outlook 2016 Creating a shared local Contacts folder Using Outlook 2
P Auto assign shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Pull Outlook shared calendars items from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Create new Message with shared contacts & BCC'ing recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R VBA for copying sent email to current folder under a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
M Outlook 365 Searching all shared calendars Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S newly added shared mailboxes downloading 500GB data a day Exchange Server Administration 1
R auto send email when meeting closes from a shared calendar only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A New email notification on shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Shared mailbox in cached mode Using Outlook 0
B Vba to monitor time to respond to emails using a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Shared Mailbox question Exchange Server Administration 1
S Import contacts to a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Copy Outlook Public Folders to a File Server Shared Folder Using Outlook 0
D Delete Emails from Senders in Shared Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Accessing shared outlook folder doesn't work since switch to new outlook/excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
J Updating existing entry on shared calendar wants to send update from delegate Using Outlook 0
C Changed By field not displaying individual user's name in O365 Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 9
G Unable to dismiss reminders from share point list calendar shared in Outlook Using Outlook 2
M how to speed up search of shared contacts Using Outlook 0
M Using conditional formatting on a shared calendar with categories Using Outlook 6
S Recovering permanently deleted folder from shared mailbox Using Outlook 1
S How to extract mail items from multiple folders and shared mailboxes? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Outlook macros to create meeting on shared calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
C Outlook Shared Calendar Using Outlook 1
N Does a Shared Folder Policy override a Digital Signature Setting for macros? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K Other Shared Calendar on Outlook cannot change items Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
I Application_NewMailEx for shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Macro to attach a file in a shared Outlook draft folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Shared Mailboxes and the Default 'Send From' Account New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Mark White vba to create a shared mailbox folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Linking Excel Cell to Shared Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
Jeanne Goodman Create Printout from Multiple Shared Calendars Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Diane Poremsky Shared Calendar Can't Be Deleted New Slipstick.com Articles 0
R Outlook 2007 - Shared Accounts and Resources without Exchange Server Using Outlook 0
D VBA macro printing attachments in shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
oliv- Treat once an email with the ItemAdd event in a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K VBA to measure response time for each emails in a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
A Get shared calendar name or id in custom appointment form Using Outlook 0
S Shared Mailbox Alert Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
O VBA rule on multiple computers using shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Microsoft Exchange Emails - Shared Accounts Exchange Server Administration 3
Diane Poremsky Open Shared Mailboxes in Outlook on the Web New Slipstick.com Articles 0