Migrate Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 Cross-Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Router_eg

I have Current 2003 Forest with Exchange 2003 and i need to migrate all mailbox to new Exchange 2007 in new forest.

I'm Use Move-Mailbox for move one Mailbox as follwoing :

Move-Mailbox -TargetDatabase " ExchB-Server\First Storage Group\Mailbox Database" -Identity test4 -GlobalCatalog MDC-Server.Newforest.com-SourceForestGlobalCatalog MTL.OldFOrest.com -NTAccountOU " OU=OrgUnit01,DC=OldFOrest,DC=com" -SourceForestCredential

$SourceCredential -TargetForestCredential $TargetCredential

it's Work and the Mailbox moved correctly.

NOW I need to move all mailboxes of the users in the OrgUnit01; or in otherwise move all mobxes in specific Mailbox Store.

What is the command for this process

Regads

E

Ed Crowley [MVP]

There isn't one. You can create a CSV file of the mailboxes to move and create a script that runs using Import-CSV.Ed Crowley MVP " There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

R

Router_eg

what about use Either: Get-Mailbox and Move-Mailbox ??

Really i need the command example using this tow command .

E

Ed Crowley [MVP]

Get-Mailbox won't work on mailboxes not in your organization, sorry.Ed Crowley MVP " There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A windows 2003 server with exchange2003 server migrate to windows 2008 std with exchange server 2010 Exchange Server Administration 1
L Exchange 2003 on SBS to migrate Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
S Configure outlook client after migrate mailbox from exchange 2003 to 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
M migrate from exchange 2003 to 2010 Exchange Server Administration 6
P migrate mailbox from exchange 2003 to exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 11
S Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 migrate Exchange Server Administration 7
X How to migrate from two Exchange 2003 servers to one Exchange 2010 serving two currently independent AD domains Exchange Server Administration 2
F Exchange 2010 -Powershell to migrate 2003 users to 2010? Exchange Server Administration 2
C Migrate Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 (Resource Forest) Exchange Server Administration 11
T Is it possible to migrate from exchange 2003 directly to 2010? Exchange Server Administration 13
D Outlook 2016 Migrate 'On My Computer' (local storage) Calendar from Mac Outlook to Exchange Account Using Outlook 5
J Migrate from SBS 2008 to Windows Server 2008 R2 (Exchange 2010) Exchange Server Administration 8
M Public Folders Not Replicating Between Exchange 2007 and 2010 (Migrate/Transitioning 2007 to 2010) Exchange Server Administration 6
E Migrate exchange 2007 to a new server with exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
J Migrate Exchange 2010 to another server Exchange Server Administration 3
A CAS Proxying with Active Sync when migrate from Exchange 2007 to 2010 Exchange Server Administration 1
N Can I migrate Exchange 2007 's mailboxes in A domain to the trusted B domain ? Exchange Server Administration 3
S Migrate from Exchange 2007 to 2010 and use existing SAN certificate Exchange Server Administration 11
S Migrate Public Folder (Exchange 2007 --> Exchange 2010) Exchange Server Administration 8
M Migrate from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
D Migrate from Zimbra to Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 4
M Migrate Exchange 2000 Data To Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 5
B Migrate Outlook 2007 to Office 365 Using Outlook 3
J Migrate from godaddy 365 to office 365 home Using Outlook 8
T Migrate POP3 Folders and Emails to outlook.com via Outlook 2013 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
P Migrate Office 365 mailbox to a different on-premises domain Using Outlook 1
F I want to migrate Outlook journal to excel including contact names Using Outlook 10
T OL BCM 2007 - Possible to migrate SQL Server Express 2012 ? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
J migrate outlook mail folders from user's old workstation to their new pc Using Outlook 6
T Items in MSN Hotmail inbox will not migrate to Outlook inbox Using Outlook 2
R Migrate Mac Outlook 2011 to PC outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
J Too many email folders on MSN issue. Migrate to Outlook? Using Outlook 3
P Trying to migrate email from PST to Hotmail; large emails break the connector with 'Network operation failed' Using Outlook 3
R migrate resources Exchange Server Administration 1
F A new Profile did not migrate the folders into Office Outlook 2010 from HotMail Using Outlook 4
B Migrate from 2000 to 2010 without upgrade? Exchange Server Administration 1
V Mailbox Size after Migrate 2003 to 2010 Exchange Server Administration 10
M Method to migrate OE personal folders to Outlook PSTs? Using Outlook 2
M Need help to migrate Outlook to a new User Profile in XP Using Outlook 1
A Migrate Public Folders from EX2003 to EX2010 Server Exchange Server Administration 7
P Migrate profile - cached mode setting Using Outlook 2
S Migrate users and mailboxes from 2003 sbs to 2008 R2 Enterprise? Exchange Server Administration 3
A Ol16 desktopT suddenly can't connect with Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
T How can Exchange be configured to sync/push one-way so that the server data can't be affected Exchange Server Administration 0
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2016 Moving IMAP emails to Exchange Using Outlook 1
L How to Import Exchange OST file into Outlook? Using Outlook 3
O Outlook 365 Exchange .ost within Personal Vaul Using Outlook 0
A .restrict results changing after moving to Exchange online Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Can Exchange Admin Center create a pst for users email/contacts/calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0