OWA issues (CAS Proxying - Site to Site)

• Thread starter bingdaddy
  • Start date Views 3,288
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bingdaddy

We have multi AD Sites and are in the process of migrating to Exchange 2010 from 2003. Exchange 2010 is all configured at the main site (Internet facing) as well as at the regional sites. I migrated a few mailboxes and cannot get OWA to work for these users in a different AD Site. I have read and configured as prescribed in: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/exchange2010/thread/87D68EBD-5B0D-4DEB-84EE-DEA126A623F3 (set ExternalURL to blank/$null, set Integrated Windows Authentication), but still getting error The mailbox you're trying to access isn't currently available...when I try to connect to the internet facing site (site A) to site B. When logging into Site C from Site 1, I get Outlook Web App didn't initialize. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Any ideas? Running Windows 2008 R2 w/ Exchange 2010 SP1.

Karl

E

Ed Crowley [MVP]

Do you have two Exchange 2010 servers in different sites, is that what you're saying?Ed Crowley MVP " There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

B

bingdaddy

Right, our config is CAS, MBX, HT all on the same servers are the regionals. At the datacenter/HQ/Internet facing site, we have 3 CAS servers runnign the HT role(hardware Load Balanced) and 3 MBX Servers.Karl

B

bingdaddy

Issue was that the regional servers had a different client access version (i.e. Update 1 for SP1), even after installing that we had some issues because the update did not successfully apply. I had to copy over the folder from ..\Exchange Server\V14\client Access\OWA\14.1.255.0 to all the other servers - (known issue apparrently).Karl

B

bingdaddy

However, now when a regional user logs in and tries to select Options > See All Options, they can Invalid Service Address and " This service can't be accessed using the given address. Please contact your helpdesk to get the correct address." and in the address bar, it rerouted them back to the main/Internet facing CAS servers.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.