This e-mail message cannot be delivered to USER because the e-mail address is no longer valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeff.Ferrell

Found the same issue without a good answer: http://social.technet.microsoft.com...0/thread/e4903bff-7c33-4db0-8c64-15f0e0ea7c35

I do indeed have from teh GAL, 3 users, I also have them in my personal contacts, the reason I have them in my personal is b/c I have personal info about them that is not related to work so I can't just delete them.

We have not moved everyone over to Exchange 2010, or Office 2010, so I don't know which it was, but guessing it started when my mailbox was moved to the Exchange 2010 system b/c I have been on Outlook 2010 for several months now.

How can we fix this behavior? I am sure our upper management with blackberry's will have the same issue and we can't roll out til fixed.

G

Gen Lin

Hi,

I would like to confirm if the problem only happen on the 3 users which you also have them in your personal contacts.

This problem could be caused by the corrupted Nk2 file which contains the saved AutoComplete names. Try to empty auto complete list in Outlook 2010:

1. Open C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook, copy the outlook.nk2 file to another folder as a backup. If you are using Windows XP or 2003, please go to the following folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\" youruser" \Datos de programa\Microsoft\Outlook

2. Click on the File menu –> Options –> Mail

3. Scroll down to Send messages section and click on the Empty Auto-Complete list button to clear or empty the auto complete name suggestion list.

Then test to see if the issue persists.

J

Jeff.Ferrell

Hi Gen,

It appears that nk2 file was already renamed to .old and no newer existed, however I simply cleared the auto-complete list per your suggestion, and it still does it. Yes, just for those 3 users. I wonder if it is stored on the mailbox at the server instead of the client now?

I will look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Cannot see all recipients in 'to' field in mail message (Outlook 2007) Using Outlook 1
S Cannot send e mail out of MYOB withou warning message Click on Allow or Deny Using Outlook 1
C Cannot open Internet link or hyperlinks embedded in e-mail message. Using Outlook 2
C Cannot access Internet through links embedded in e-mail messages. Error message tells me that Windo Using Outlook 1
M From an e-mail I cannot go to a link in the message Using Outlook 1
D "Cannot open your default e-mail folders. The file ....pst is not a personal folders file" message s Using Outlook 5
R Outlook 2007 & IMAP - Error message: A connection to the server cannot be established. "mail.domainn Using Outlook 2
G [outlook 2007]Error message : Cannot open your default e-mail folders the file ... Cannot be opened Using Outlook 2
A MS Outlook won't load... Error message>>> "Cannot open your default e-mail folder:" Using Outlook 4
S Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the message request Using Outlook 13
T Missing text in e-mail message after "(Please keep confidential)" Using Outlook 3
N VBA Script to Open highlighted e-mail and Edit Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Outlook 2007 e-mail header- How to set font & font size in received message headers ? Using Outlook 2
N Creating or changing the main new mail message template in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
P Mail delivery failed returning message to sender Using Outlook 1
T What code to use to move the custom field values to message body when sending e-mail ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
L Save Mail Message to new folder created automatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Saving Changes To Edited E-Mail Received Message Using Outlook 0
R How to design custom template under message/mail form ! Using Outlook 0
L "sometimes" cant send mail, we have to copy and paste the message and resend? Using Outlook 2
K A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf... Using Outlook 1
J New e-mail message template Using Outlook 1
T Display of photo images directly within the e-mail message Using Outlook 7
S New Mail message, with attachment, always on top. Using Outlook 7
D while moving a read e-mail message to my folder, the folder disapeared with all the messages stored Using Outlook 2
D Missing E-Mail Address When Replying to a Message Using Outlook 11
C I am unable to open web links in my Outlook mail. I get an error message that states: This function Using Outlook 1
B Outlook Express E-mail Sending Error Message Using Outlook 1
D Disclaimer message at the bottom of each e-mail that originates from our domain Using Outlook 2
C An attachment is not visible when an Exchange Server 2010 user opens a signed mail message by using Exchange Server Administration 1
G Script Error message when trying to print e-mails using Outlook Mail Using Outlook 2
M Recurring message: your imap server wishes to alert you to the following: XXX (1032) That mail is no Using Outlook 4
L How can I delete stationery from Actions, New Mail Message Using in outlook 2007? Using Outlook 6
C Different width of New mail message and sent mail message Using Outlook 2
N Can't type in message section of e-mail? Using Outlook 1
P when i try to mail from outlook I get an error message that says enter your network password. Using Outlook 1
P No message in the e-mail Using Outlook 3
L Transport Service Issues Message Queue keeps going offline slow mail delivery Exchange Server Administration 1
C How do I disable Outlook warning dialogue box "A Program is trying to send an e-mail message on your Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 takes much longer than expected to download an e-mail message from a POP3 server Using Outlook 1
A Conflict message when sending mail in Outlook Using Outlook 2
R junk mail message Using Outlook 1
R Font size very small when creating a new mail message Using Outlook 1
B E-mail window will not close after message has been sent Using Outlook 3
M I get the following error message when tryiong to send some emails.__'Relaying denied: You must check for new mail before sending mail.' Using Outlook 2
O Send test e-mail message: Unable to send test Message. Please verify the E-mail Address field. Using Outlook 2
N "Operation Failed" message when sending an e-mail reply in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
P 'Send to mail recipient' is putting the message in my inbox, not outbox Using Outlook 5
S Problem with trying to create 'New e-mail' message Using Outlook 4
N I file my mail into mail folders. I went to delete a message and deleted the entire folder...How or can I retrieve. It is not in DELETED mail folde Using Outlook 1