use owa rtm theme in exchange 2010 sp1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrRoland

Hello,
I upgraded to exchange 2010 sp1 , as you all know owa is changed, but I don't like the new theme at all, fonts are bigger, etc.
Can I use the old exchange 2010 owa theme? or I am forced to use this one

in C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\ClientAccess\Owa I see there are multiple versions of it.

B

Brian Day MCITP

There is no way to revert to the RTM format of OWA. There are many themes included out of the box to choose from, but they are mostly color pallet changes.Microsoft Premier Field Engineer, Exchange
MCSA 2000/2003, CCNA
MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
Former Microsoft MVP, Exchange Server
My posts are provided "AS IS" with no guarantees, no warranties, and they confer no rights.

S

Steve Goodman

Hiya,

If you want to change the font and font size for SP1 to someting more along the lines of the original RTM theme, check out the following CSS file -

C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\ClientAccess\Owa\14.1.218.13\themes\resources\owafont.css

Or for SP1 UR1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\ClientAccess\Owa\ 14.1.255.0 \themes\resources\owafont.css

Steve

Steve Goodman
Check out my Blog for more Exchange info or find me on Twitter

B

Brian Day MCITP

Just remember OWA modifications will be overwritten during upgrades and are not supported.Microsoft Premier Field Engineer, Exchange
MCSA 2000/2003, CCNA
MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
Former Microsoft MVP, Exchange Server
My posts are provided "AS IS" with no guarantees, no warranties, and they confer no rights.

M

MrRoland

no they most change header bg and css colours, not a valid option for me.

looking for downgrading to 2007, it's for internal use anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.