#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##

• Thread starter DMC2
  • Start date Views 8,817
D

DMC2

Hello,

I had an exchange mailbox that was deleted and a contact created instead as this was for an external account and now when I try and send emails to this user I receive the following:

IMCEAEX-_O=EMAILSRV_OU=EXCHANGE+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP+20+28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT+29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=NameHere+20LastNameHere7abe8554@domain.com

I have reviewed other similar issues on this forum and I"m not sure if this is the same problem as the rest. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

DMC2

L

lAdK

in outlook create a new email and start by typing the name/email when it shows in auto complete go to it with the arrows then shift delete this should remove it from the autocomplete cache of outlook

send email again all will work fine

lAdK
blog | twitter

D

DMC2

I just deleted the nickname file and made sure to use the GAL contact entry and I still have the same problem.

Any other suggestions?

Thx,

DMC2

L

lAdK

access owa and try to send to him do you have the same issue ?lAdK
blog | twitter

D

DMC2

OK, I just sent an email to the user and I did not get a bounce back when using OWA.

The user is back east so I can't confirm at this time if the email has been received. And I would also like to test a reply from the user from OWA as well.

Thx,

DMC2

L

lAdK

if owa is not bouncing back then it has to be a .NK2 file issue on outlook no other optionlAdK
blog | twitter

D

DMC2

I just performed the step you suggested;

" in outlook create a new email and start by typing the name/email when it shows in auto complete go to it with the arrows then shift delete this should remove it from the autocomplete cache of outlook"

And I got this:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

First Last
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Check the address and try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: CASHUB.domain.com {CAS/HUB Srv}

IMCEAEX-_O=EMAIL_OU=EXCHANGE+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP+20+28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT+29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=First+20Last7abe8554@domain.com

Original message headers:

Received: from mailsrv.domain.com ([fe80::415b:a9fc:fca9:a0b]) by
CASHUB.domain.com ([::1]) with mapi; Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:23:50
Content-Type: application/ms-tnef; name=" winmail.dat"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
To: User <user@domain.com>
Subject: TEST
Thread-Topic: TEST
Thread-Index: Act8d1YSoUvSvwNWS1S8d/h/Yno6mQ==
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:23:49 -0700
Message-ID: <323CDFE7C5B61E49A22FC11343968448118EAE@mailsrv.domain.com>
Accept-Language: en-US
Content-Language: en-US
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: <323CDFE7C5B61E49A22FC11343968448118EAE@mailsrv.domain.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0

The strange thing is that when I send the email to the external domain user the error states that it can't find the user in my domain.

Sent to: user@external.com but the resolver error has my internal domain for the user. Let me know if I need to clarify this.
Thanks for the help,

DMC2

A

Allen Song

Hi,

I suspect that OAB of the Outlook client is not updated successfully for your changing.

Now I suggest you first delete the NK2 file based on the KB:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287623

Then Open the Outlook under Online Mode, then choose the recipient from the GAL to send the email. What's the result? If you can send, this indicates the OAB files on the client side has the issue. You should update it.

Thanks

Allen

Allen Song

D

DMC2

I just discovered that the users are no longer experiencing this issue.

Since my last posting I have done nothing.

Thanks everyone for the help!

DMC2