Mailbox Export Import issue on Exchange 2010 SP1

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeevan Singh Negi

Dear Experts,

i am facing issue on mailbox export and import on exchange 2010 sp1

we have exchange 2010 sp1 on our all CAS and MBX server, also i run below mention command and rights give to security group and map the admin account on it but still i am not able to export the mailbox data on PST, UNC path is also there and full control on Exchange trusted

New-ManagementRoleAssignment -Name " Import Export_Enterprise Support" -SecurityGroup " Enterprise Support" -Role " Mailbox Import Export"

we have cas array on CAS server

can you please let me where is the issue

Couldn't connect to the source mailbox.
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (0:Int32) [New-MailboxExportRequest], RemoteTransientException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : A4253761,Microsoft.Exchange.Management.RecipientTasks.NewMailboxExportRequest

i also run the same command on verbose mode

below is the error for this

MapiExceptionNetworkError: Unable to make connection to the server. (hr=0x80004005, ec=2423)
Jeevan singh

C

Christian Weihs

Hi Jeevan Singh Negi,

New-ManagementRoleAssignment -Name " Import Export_Enterprise Support" -SecurityGroup " Enterprise Support" -Role " Mailbox Import Export"

How long did you wait after you entered this command? Exchange is caching
permissions and you should wait at least two hours.

Otherwise restarted the IS...

Best regards
Christian

You can also google " Mailbox Cache Age Limit=REG_DWORD:120" to get more
informations...

J

Jeevan Singh Negi

hi,

i run this command on yesterday, and server also restart after that

Jeevan singh

C

Christian Weihs

Hi Jeevan Singh Negi,

Ok, That is long enought! ;-)

Try to connect directly to the CAS-Server.

This should solve your issues...

Best regards

Christian

G

Gavin-Zhang

Hi Jeevan singh,
Any update for your issue?
Above gave a good suggestion, I also run into the same issues before, if you use the cisco LB, you also could enable source NAT'ing on the LB.
Regards!
Gavin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Import/Export Mailbox issue Error: -2147467259 Exchange Server Administration 1
Z Import/Export-Mailbox doesn't work? Exchange Server Administration 4
T How to Export mailbox from Outlook 2019 to MBOX format? Using Outlook 1
C Outllook Migration - Office 200? - 2010 - Shared Mailbox Export-Bulk 500 users Using Outlook 1
C mailbox-export (exchange 2007) new-mailboximportrequest (exch2010 SP1) missing calendar re Exchange Server Administration 8
C Exchange 2010, export-mailbox failing in EMS Exchange Server Administration 3
M Export Mailbox to PST with Exchange 2010 SP1 Exchange Server Administration 6
T Exchange 2010 SP1 Mailbox export date filter problem - bug? Exchange Server Administration 9
T Export From Discovery Mailbox Exchange Server Administration 3
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
C Your mailbox has been temporarily moved ... Using Outlook 2
P Auto assign shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A VBA macro for 15 second loop in send and received just for 1 specific mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R VBA for copying sent email to current folder under a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
F Delete/create/reset Exchange mailbox on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
A New email notification on shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Shared mailbox in cached mode Using Outlook 0
B Vba to monitor time to respond to emails using a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Shared Mailbox question Exchange Server Administration 1
F How to show assigned tasks under certain mailbox? Using Outlook 4
S Import contacts to a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Delete Emails from Senders in Shared Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Office 365 - Outlook - Password protect your mailbox Using Outlook 7
C Changed By field not displaying individual user's name in O365 Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 9
D Move Emails between Folders in Separate Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
M other user's mailbox won't open, forms disappeared Using Outlook 42
M Mailbox Size Outlook.com or Outlook 2011 Using Outlook 1
K Lost Rules. Assistant accesses my mailbox. Disappeared Using Outlook 0
S Recovering permanently deleted folder from shared mailbox Using Outlook 1
J Outlook - 2013 - Error msg when copying folders from Online Archives to another user's mailbox Using Outlook 0
Q VBA Script to move item in secondary mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Application_NewMailEx for shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Monitor secondary mailbox folder for new messages New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Mark White vba to create a shared mailbox folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D VBA macro printing attachments in shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
oliv- Treat once an email with the ItemAdd event in a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K VBA to measure response time for each emails in a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
M Upgrade in Progress. Your mailbox is currently being optimized as part of upgrade to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 9
S Shared Mailbox Alert Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
O VBA rule on multiple computers using shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Migrate Office 365 mailbox to a different on-premises domain Using Outlook 1
T Checking mailbox emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Room Mailbox Reply Exchange Server Administration 0
L Wishlist Archive mailbox - folder expansion Outlook Wishlist 2
D Shared Mailbox with mail item marked as "private" Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Save Sent Items in Shared Mailbox using an Exchange Server Cmdlet New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Sending Email from a Secondary Exchange Mailbox New Slipstick.com Articles 0
J Automatically Move Old Items from a Shared Mailbox to a .PST on a Network Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Viewing Meeting Organizer on room Mailbox Using Outlook 1