Hub Trasport error !!!! while exchange 2010 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ajath

Hello i am getting following error while installing Exchange 2010 on windows server R2.

Error: The execution of: " $error.Clear(); set-ExchangeServerRole -Identity $RoleFqdnOrName -IsHubTransportServer:$true -DomainController $RoleDomainController" , generated the following error: " Property IsHubTransportServer can't be set on this object because it requires the object to have version 0.1 (8.0.535.0) or later. The object's current version is 0.0 (6.5.6500.0)." .
Property IsHubTransportServer can't be set on this object because it requires the object to have version 0.1 (8.0.535.0) or later. The object's current version is 0.0 (6.5.6500.0).

Can any one help me.

O

Oz Casey, Dedeal

Are you re-installing HTS roles, It sounds like the server knows there was a different version installed and now you are trying to run the setup with a version then what it was before hence you are seeing the discrepancy ( watermark key)

Try to do the install on Fresh ( new) server , as long as watermark resides in the registers , the setup will know about any previous failed attempts etc.

ocd

Oz Casey, Dedeal MVP (Exchange) MCITP (EMA), MCITP (SA) MCSE 2003, M+, S+, MCDST Security+, Project +, Server + Http://smtp25.blogspot.com (Blog Http://telnet25.spaces.live.com (Blog) Http://telnet25.wordpress.com (Blog)

B

Brian Desmond -MVP-

Are you re-installing HTS roles, It sounds like the server knows there was a different version installed and now you are trying to run the setup with a version then what it was before hence you are seeing the discrepancy ( watermark key)

Try to do the install on Fresh ( new) server , as long as watermark resides in the registers , the setup will know about any previous failed attempts etc.

ocd
Oz Casey, Dedeal MVP (Exchange) MCITP (EMA), MCITP (SA) MCSE 2003, M+, S+, MCDST Security+, Project +, Server + Http://smtp25.blogspot.com (Blog Http://telnet25.spaces.live.com (Blog) Http://telnet25.wordpress.com (Blog)
This isn't in the registry... In any case I'd expect there's a failed/old object in the Config NC under Services\Exchange\Your Org\Administrative Groups\Exchange...\Servers which you need to delete.My Book - Active Directory, 4th Edition
My Blog - www.briandesmond.com

N

Novak Wu

Hi,

Did that server or computer object in AD have a prior version of Exchange on it? What"s the current status of IPv6?

If IPv6 is disabled, please re-enable it and restart the server, and then reinstall Exchange 2010 Hub Transport server again.

If the issue persists, please collect the ExchangeSetup.log file in %SYSTEMDRIVE%\ExchangeSetupLogs and upload it to Skydrive (www.skydrive.live.com), and share the link to me for research.

Thanks.

A

Aroune

Hi,

Did that server or computer object in AD have a prior version of Exchange on it? What"s the current status of IPv6?

If IPv6 is disabled, please re-enable it and restart the server, and then reinstall Exchange 2010 Hub Transport server again.

If the issue persists, please collect the ExchangeSetup.log file in %SYSTEMDRIVE%\ExchangeSetupLogs and upload it to Skydrive (www.skydrive.live.com ), and share the link to me for research.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm having the same issue.

The server that I'm installing used to be an Exchange 2003. In order to upgrade it to Exchange 2010, we deployed successfully a temporary server with Exchange 2010 and moved all the mailboxes into it.

Exchange 2003 has been uninstalled and the server decommissioned. I reinstalled it with the same netbios name in Windows 2008r2. I try now to install Exchange 2010, but I got this error message.

Did I miss a step in the process?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Aroune

Aroune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A outlook 2013 people hub :: phone button Using Outlook 1
G set exch 2010 server as the default hub transport Exchange Server Administration 6
S Hub transport ex2007 - monitoring inbound Exchange Server Administration 2
D How to manage and configure antispam updates for Hub Transport antispam filter agents at "filesystem Exchange Server Administration 1
M Upgrading HUB 2010 to SP1, getting error "There should only be a single RMS Shared Identity user" Exchange Server Administration 1
J Missing HUB DNS record results in mail piling in queue, no failover? Exchange Server Administration 2
M Exchange ActiveSync HTTP 500 Exchange CAS/HUB 2007 and Exchange 2003 BE & MBX CCR 2007 Using Outlook 1
S garbage mail recieved from Exchange 2010 HUB to Exchange 2003 user. Exchange Server Administration 2
S Any system impact if change exchange 2010 CAS/HUB and Mailbox server IP address Exchange Server Administration 1
P Exchange 2010 - Enable Spam filtering on Hub Transport Server Exchange Server Administration 3
X Internal mail flow between two hub transport servers same domain Exchange Server Administration 10
S Outlook 2011 for Mac - Exchange Server address changes from public front-end to internal hub server Using Outlook 5
D Ms Exchange 2010 - Sp1 Upgrade at Prerequisites on Hub Transport Role Exchange Server Administration 8
T 451 4.4 dns query failed on exchange 2010 hub transport server Exchange Server Administration 1
K Edge to Hub to Exchange 2003 Exchange Server Administration 4
A Windows NLB for Exchange 2010 SP1 Hub Transport Servers Exchange Server Administration 7
N Exchnage 2010 Hub Cas Edge Server Recovery Exchange Server Administration 3
S Change IP address of dual role Hub/CAS server? Exchange Server Administration 7
P hub server connecting directly to FOPE? Exchange Server Administration 5
D Re: Hub Transport Role Install Fail error # 2147504141 Exchange Server Administration 0
K Edge Hub testing Exchange Server Administration 10
O Exchange 2010 Hub/CAS install Exchange Server Administration 2
J Hub transporter accept all email addresses from domain Exchange Server Administration 1
H Exchange 2010 SP upgrade fails readiness check for Hub, Client and Mailbox Exchange Server Administration 7
M Exchange server 2010 installation failed with hub transport server role error Exchange Server Administration 5
J Hub Transport Rule Exchange Server Administration 6
S Hub/CAS dual role - load balancing query Exchange Server Administration 3
7 Exchange 2010 sp1 mailbox, hub, cas roles and w3wp.exe / very slow Exchange Server Administration 6
C Safelist Aggregation on Hub Transport Exchange Server Administration 2
R Installing SP1 on Hub/CAS servers in CAS Array Exchange Server Administration 9
S Hub/CAS Load balance later on? Exchange Server Administration 6
A Hub 2010 to Edge 2007 ( Last Error: 421 4.4.2 Connection dropped due to ConnectionReset ) Exchange Server Administration 3
Z Can I configure Safelist Aggregation Synchronization feature on Exchagne 2007 Hub Transport Server? Exchange Server Administration 1
J Autoforward from transport hub with changed sender address. Exchange Server Administration 9
T CAS/HUB Transport on VMWare Exchange Server Administration 5
S Hub Transport - Windows 2008 R2 Standard x64 - Limitations?? Exchange Server Administration 9
E Send out specific Hub Transport based on email suffix? Exchange Server Administration 3
D Exchange 2010 Failing to install at Hub Transport Role Exchange Server Administration 11
J CAS/HUB server warnings for MSExchange Mailbox Replication + Event ID 1007 Exchange Server Administration 1
W Recovering CAS/HUB role server Exchange Server Administration 3
G coexistence between Exchange 2010 HUB/CAS with SP1 and Exchange 2010 mailbox rtm Exchange Server Administration 2
R VM 2008 R2 NLB Multicast cas/hub vip not pinging Exchange Server Administration 18
S Can you WNLB Hub Transport ? Exchange Server Administration 7
M 2010 SP1 Installation Fails on Hub Transport: Database is mandatory on UserMailbox after removing prior install of Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 0
Z Hub Transport and Edge is not working as it should Exchange Server Administration 12
A How many Hub transport servers are required? Exchange Server Administration 5
A How to setup High availability HUB and CAS in DR site? The DR site has different subnet Exchange Server Administration 4
B Exchange 2007 hub transport able to access Exchange 2010 mailbox? Exchange Server Administration 4
S exchange 2010 Hub and Cas server error Exchange Server Administration 2
C installation error when installing exchange 2010 cas/hub in exchange 2003 org Exchange Server Administration 10