Ghost Meeting showing up in Resource Room Free/Busy - Declining New Meeting Requests

• Thread starter slammers25
  • Start date Views 1,665
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slammers25

Running Exchange 2010 SP1. We have a ghost reoccurring meeting that shows up in a conference room's free/busy info but not in its calendar. The user who originally created the meeting does not have it in their calendar either.

So when people try to book a new meeting for that time slot they see that ghost meeting in the F/B of the conference room. If they check the conference room's calendar, its not there.

New meetings requests get declined. How can I remove it? I've done Outlook /cleanfreebusy against the CR but that didn't help.

thanks,

Stephen

S

slammers25

Thanks Khoj.

I've downloaded the tool and logged into the Conference Room profile with the tool but I'm not sure what to check to find that ghost meeting.

thanks,

Stephen

G

Gavin-Zhang

Hi Stephen,
Please follow below:
open MFCMAPI on the issue client which has configured the mailbox well on outlook -> session -> logon and display store table ->chose the outlook and click " ok" -> chose the mailbox which display name is the smtp address of the issue mailbox and double click it -> in the left pan, draw down the " IPM_SUBTREE" and chose the calendar -> double click the calendar -> chose the item you want to delete
If there still is some issue, please tell us.
Regards!
Gavin

Status
Not open for further replies.