testing autodiscover and exchange coexistence

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KirkSH

Ok I am attempting to test my autodiscover service in a exchange 2003 and exchange 2010 coexist environment. I have TMG as my reverse proxy back to my cas array. I have a rules in TMG for legacy.domain.com and exch2010.domain.com to publish OWA and Exchange active sync. Legacy points to my exchange 2003 FE server and exch2010 point to my exchange 2010 CAS array. If i want to test autodiscover and the mailbox is still on the exch2003 server should my publishing rule point to the exchange 2003 front end or to my new cas server. Also will the autodiscover service on the TMG server that points to my exch2010 cas array return the info for a milbox that is still on the exch2003 server? Thanks.

B

Brian Day MCITP

You can't truly test AutoD (Aside from the Test-* cmdlets) until a mailbox is on 2010. Create a test account on 2010, point the autodiscover publishing rule to the 2010 CAS server(s), then test away. :)Microsoft Premier Field Engineer, Exchange
MCSA 2000/2003, CCNA
MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
Former Microsoft MVP, Exchange Server
My posts are provided "AS IS" with no guarantees, no warranties, and they confer no rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.