Schema Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mansoor Nazar

I have extended schema for exchange 2010. Am currently in exchange 2003 sp2. once i have extended, I have started receiving calls from other exchange admins saying they are not able to open others mailbox without giving the credentials , earlier they were able to do this.

any clue?

F

Frank.Wang

Hi Mansoor,

Please run the setup /PrepareAD.

"Don't run this command in a forest in which you don't plan to run setup /PrepareAD. If you do, the forest will be configured incorrectly, and you won't be able to read some attributes on user objects. "

More information:

Prepare Active Directory and Domains

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb125224.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Does Exchange 2010 SP1 update any Schema objects Exchange Server Administration 2
O Exchange 2010 Service Pack 1 Active Directory Schema Exchange Server Administration 1
D Install additional Exchange 2003 server after schema upgrade Exchange Server Administration 3
R Exchange 2010 Schema Preparation Hangs at 78% Exchange Server Administration 4
M Extending the schema from Windows Server 2003 R2 x64?? Exchange Server Administration 7
M Exchange 2010 AD schema prepare good enough for Exchange Server 2007 SP2 Exchange Server Administration 26
E How can I upgrade the schema using Exchange 2010 setup under W2K3 32bits? Exchange Server Administration 3
A I I break Schema During Exchange Server 2010 Prepare AD, Can I just... Exchange Server Administration 6
B Exchange 2010 error when preparing schema Exchange Server Administration 4
D.Moore PickFolder dialog "extension" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Binocular222 Get User Exchange phone extension Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
P Outlook File Extension Question Using Outlook 3
D Remove extension while saving attachments Using Outlook 1
M Mistakenly Linked my Outlook.pst file extension to open with Outlook Using Outlook 1
H Replacing the extension symbol "x" with ";" ? Using Outlook 8
M loosing extension of attached documents while sending mails via MS Exchange Serer 2003 Using Outlook 4
T Voicemails from Unified Messaging are showing the extension of the IP Gateway when a call is placed from an external number Exchange Server Administration 1
G issue with .oft file extension on exchange server 2010 Exchange Server Administration 4
J Exchange 2010 UM unable to dial out to extension Exchange Server Administration 2
T synchronize calendar with .ics extension to my blackberry bold Using Outlook 1
K Exchange UM Key Mapping to Extension Exchange Server Administration 2
A AA Key Mapping and local extension conflect Exchange Server Administration 2
S Change extension of .pst file in Outlook 2003? Using Outlook 1
R OWA - Downloaded attachment changes extension Using Outlook 8
N Exchange 2010 UM prompts 'to access your mailbox enter your extension' Exchange Server Administration 1
A How do I get Outlook to stop adding a "+1" in front of a telephone number that has an extension. Using Outlook 13
K Automatically save attatchment with a different extension Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Drag and Drop Outlook mails into a Windows Form Control with eml extension Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Outlook 2003 OpenEntry - Exchange Client Extension API Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Form Region, Task Pain, Ribbon Extension - which way is best? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1