Exchange OWA 2010 acting quirky.

• Thread starter Michael R. Mastro II
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael R. Mastro II

Hello,
I am having a wierd problem with OWA 2010. When trying to use it from two machines external to the domain it does two different things. The first machine is a 32-bit laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate with IE8. This works when connecting to OWA and has no problems, even when I went to IE9 it had no problems. The other machine is a 64 bit desktop running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with IE8. When I try to use OWA with this computer it goes to this:
Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)

Now at first I figure it was IE issue, so I checked the settings side-by-side of both computers, IE is set up exactly the same. I am using the same URL on both so why does one work and the other not work? I am fine that the laptop works, it means I can travel and not have to worry.

The other issue is prior to getting OWA to work right with TMG and publish outside the network, OWA worked fine internally, bringing up the OWA form to login. Now that it works externally, it will not work internally. It brings up the Windows Identity prompt then fails for a corruption. Is this a setting, gone awry? Looking at the Exchange 2010 CAS server it shows OWA for Basic authentication as the only thing checked, same for ECP.

Thanks,

Michael R. Mastro II

Michael R. Mastro II

C

Christian Weihs

J

Jonas Andersson [MCITP]

Status
Not open for further replies.