Error when trying to open EMC and Powershell

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PittbullNO

Hi!

When I try to open either EMC or Powershell I get this error:

[server.domain.local] Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message : Access is denied. For
more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
+ CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme....RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [], PSRemotingTransportExc
eption
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PSSessionOpenFailed

Pittbull

P

PittbullNO

Hi Leif!

I have tried it but I didn't got any wiser. Here is the output I got:

Welcome to the Exchange Management Troubleshooter!

We recommend that you run the troubleshooter after making changes to
IIS to ensure that connectivity to Exchange Powershell is unaffected.

Checking IIS Service...

Checking the Exchange Install Path variable...

Checking the Powershell Virtual Directory...

Checking the Powershell vdir SSL setting...

Checking the Powershell vdir path setting...

Checking HTTP Port 80...

Checking HTTP Port 80 Host Name...

Testing for errors...

VERBOSE: Connecting to Server.domain.local
[server.domain.local] Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message : Access is denied. F
+ CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.Manageme....RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [], PSRemotingTransportEx
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PSSessionOpenFailed
The Exchange Management Troubleshooter successfully completed connecting to:

Server.Domain.local

Failed to connect to any Exchange Server in the current site.

Problem found:

Looking for error...

After each error is resolved, close this window and re-run the tool to check for additional problems.

Pittbull

P

PittbullNO

I found a solution to this. I ran winrm quickconfig and then ran IISRESET. That solved it for me. Thanx for the input anyway.Pittbull

P

PittbullNO

I found a solution to this. I ran winrm quickconfig and then ran IISRESET. That solved it for me. Thanx for the input anyway.Pittbull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Outlook 2003 is getting an error when trying to open an exchange 2010 mailbox Exchange Server Administration 5
B when trying to open a link in an incoming email, get an error, 'This operation has been canceled due to the restrictions in this computer...&quot Using Outlook 2
H error message when trying to open Hyper links Using Outlook 2
S Re: "McAfee anti-spam add-in" error received when trying to open outlook Using Outlook 9
A I get the following error when trying to open a hperlink; 'The operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please Using Outlook 1
P Word experienced and error trying to open the file Using Outlook 2
N When trying to open 2007 Outlook/Vista, I get the error message below. Have no clue what caused this but I did have a power outage before this happen Using Outlook 1
N Error message when trying to open Outlook 2007. Using Outlook 2
N Re: Error message when trying to open Outlook 2007. Using Outlook 1
G Error message trying to open Outlook Using Outlook 1
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
N Error 0x80090326 when trying to setup IMAP account on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
C Error message when trying to send email using a distribution list Using Outlook 2
J Error message when trying to download attachments to e-mails Using Outlook 1
L Receive error message when trying to receive new emails Using Outlook 1
T Error code: Error Code OX800CCC7D. Can receive email but when trying to send email it goes to the ou Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2010 trying to create calendar/task entries generates error "Could not save item.The connect Using Outlook 2
D when trying to get into outlook error message reads connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Using Outlook 4
M 'Unknown error' when trying to delete an email Using Outlook 3
A Outlook 2010 trying to create calendar/task entries generates error "Could not save item.The connect Using Outlook 1
Y Ideas: Insert an error code or give a short description of what you are trying to accomplish or fix.__ Using Outlook 1
B Trying to restore data in Outlook and I get an error message to update the profile but when I click OK it takes me right out Using Outlook 7
C Ideas: Insert an error code or give a short description of what you are trying to accomplish or fix.__ Using Outlook 1
G Script Error message when trying to print e-mails using Outlook Mail Using Outlook 2
E error code MAPI error 0x80040107. I'm trying to move email messages and email lists from my old MS Using Outlook 2
C Error code 0x8004210a when trying to send/receive mails in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 2
T Getting an error message while trying to accept a meeting request Using Outlook 1
F Ideas: Insert an error code or give a short description of what you are trying to accomplish or fix.__ Using Outlook 2
S Error while trying for Configuring OUT Of Office from outlook client Exchange Server Administration 4
J error 0X800ccc90 when trying to send or receive mails in Outlook Using Outlook 1
L trying to load my archived emails into new outlook on new harddrive. error message says I do not have permission Using Outlook 2
1 I keep receiving synchronisation error messages when trying to upload my e-mails from windowslive onto outlook. (have received 1465 error alerts! Using Outlook 1
O Messaging Interface unknown error when trying to export pst files Using Outlook 4
D getting error 0X80040600 when trying to send and receive emails in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 4
K Error after trying to remove server from DAG Exchange Server Administration 3
G error when trying to get my mail in Outlook Express "An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'pop.we Using Outlook 2
C Error when trying to select the Email Auto link option Using Outlook 2
G attendees getting error when trying to accept modified recurring meeting - "The operation failed. An Using Outlook 1
C When trying to go to a link in my e-mail error message says "This operation has been cancelled due t Using Outlook 1
K “Outlook is trying to retrieve data..." error. Using Outlook 1
D Error message while trying to acivate a link in any e-mail , occuring in the last few days. Before this was working fine. Using Outlook 1
T I am trying to use Outlook 2000 for my e mails I can receive emails but not send I keep getting error massage unable to find WAB DLL for Windows Conta Using Outlook 1
S Error message when trying to receive email in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 4
T I am trying to use the import/export feature for outlook 2010 but I get an error message that the profile is already in use. Using Outlook 2
O Error (0x8004010F) when trying to download the OAB Exchange Server Administration 25
T 2010 Office trying to link to very old email address...error Using Outlook 1
W error code 0x800CCC92 with emails. cant seem to send receive. have windows 7 and trying to use outlo Using Outlook 1
J error when trying to upgrade exchange 2010 to sp1 Exchange Server Administration 5
V Getting error while trying to replicate in DC repadmin /syncall Exchange Server Administration 1