Outlook 2007 crashes opening email with image links

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoel

Every time I attempt to open an email with image links, outlook 2007 crashes. Text only links open OK.

I have run Office Diagnostics

I have disabled all Add-ins

I have run scanpst to check for issues with the .PST file

I have run with different user profiles

Is there anything else I can do to rescue this version of Outlook.

catherized

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Does it work in Safe mode? (Close Outlook & hold Ctrl as you click on the Outlook icon to open in safe mode.) What antivirus are you using? Is it scanning incoming email?

dannoel

I tried safe mode and I get the same crash when attempting to open emails with Images.

I disabled all Anti-virus software.

I guess I need to reinstall Office.

larry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Did it ever work correctly? If so, when did it start failing? The Dec 14 update mucked up things and its possible it (or another update) is responsible. If its the Dec 14 update, uninstall KB 2412171 and see if it helps.

Few days ago when I was using Outlook 2003, I noticed that it is running slow. After few times I found that Outlook PST file get damaged and the files stored in it also lost. Since I used this tool for official use so I have to face official data loss, I was searching for the tool that can repair 2Gb PST file. For this I take help of Web and ask from some web users. One of the Outlook users suggests me to use Repair 2GB PST tool. I do so and amazing, it works on the damaged PST file and repairs it. It makes stored files accessible. So you can also get help of this tool for Outlook 2007 and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.