Outlook Delegate

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lynnruss

I am a Microsoft outlook delegate to one the the executives in my office with full access (editor) to his contacts and calendar. The "Delegate Receives meeting related messages sent to me" check box is checked and also under the "deliver meeting requests addressed to me and responses to meetings where I am the organizer to:" it is the recommended choice that is checked which is "my delegates only, but send a copy..... . The problem is that I do not receive a copy of his meeting requests even though, his meeting requests indicates that his delegate has received a copy. We are using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and an exchange server. I would appreciate any suggestions, thank you in advance for your time.

L

lynnruss

thanks for the suggestion. I have tried, but will try again and maybe wait longer before I add myself again. May I let you know of the outcome and see if you have any further suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Outlook Delegate gets "Can't open this item." when clicking on invites that she was the originator o Using Outlook 2
R outlook 2010 add delegate mailbox to indexed locations Using Outlook 2
B Delegate seeks to add names to boss's Outlook Contacts. Using Outlook 1
M Sending on behalf of another user as an Outlook Delegate. Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2007 : Delegate an Appointment Using Outlook 3
T 'Reviewer' access to my task list in Outlook 2007 is allowing the delegate to delete individual tasks Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2007: Tracking when Emails have been read by a delegate Using Outlook 5
R Outlook 2007: Tracking when Emails have been read by a delegate Using Outlook 2
K OUTLOOK 2007 DELEGATE??? PROPERTIES/PERMISSIONS??? WHAT DO I NEED? Using Outlook 1
C Set up Delegate Access for Calendar - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 0
W Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts Using Outlook 0
E Can one still buy Outlook (or Office) 2016? Using Outlook 6
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0
E Outlook view grouping keeps changing Using Outlook 3
Wayne Outlook locks up when opening "Manage Rules & Alerts" Using Outlook 0
G Personal Settings within Outlook Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Outlook 2019 Certificate error Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2013 erratically deleting original file that is attached Using Outlook 0
V Outlook Forms: Formatting a Label with 2 different styles Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2016 Outlook randomly unhides from taskbar Using Outlook 12
X Using Outlook 2013 and Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
V Date and/or time error in Outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
B Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 5
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft 365 Outlook keeps requesting password on Local Account Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i I think it may be time to upgrade from Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
K Outlook 2016 Outlook, Chrome, and Clio Using Outlook 5
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
HarvMan Outlook 365 PST Report Using Outlook 1
V Upgraded Outlook Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 Outlook/Win7 Client logging Event ID 36887 Using Outlook 0
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Why does outlook 2010 convert only some forum notifications to plain text? Using Outlook 2
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 13
P Scheduling a meeting in Outlook Outlook Wishlist 4
I Error saving screenshots in a custom form in outlook 2016, outlook 365 - ok in outlook 2013, outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
N Outlook Has Become Sluggish Using Outlook 14
HarvMan Outlook 365 Calendar Using Outlook 12
A calendar invites sent from Microsoft Outlook to Mac Outlook is not working Calendar Printing Assistant 3
L Outlook 2016 Contacts missing in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
R seperate read layout to design in outlook 2016..Help!! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Outlook replies not using "delivered to" address in From Using Outlook 1
GregS Why is Outlook 2016 mail in Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1