One user cannot access availability or download address book

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AtomicDon

I have a single server Exchange 2007 SP2 environment, everyone except for one user can see availability. The user has a fresh install of Office 2007 and has had all the latest patches applied to it. She still cannot see availability, it just says no information is available.

In addition when trying to download the offline address book it gives an error saying object not found.

I have tried both cached and non-cached modes and deleted the ost files a couple of times. This has been going on now for months and I need to get this off my plate as it is beginning to cause productivity issues for the end user.

Thanks for the help!

S

Sembee [MVP]

Does it follow the user to another machine?

If not, then wipe the machine.
If it does, recreate the user account. Single user issues are rarely worth doing little with.

Simon.

Simon Butler, Exchange MVP
Blog | Exchange Resources

A

Allen Song

Hi,

If the issue persits after trying another computer, you can also move the user to the other database, then check this issue again.

Thanks

Allen

Allen Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Cannot Save Assigned Access Rights To Delegates for Allowing Another User To Manage the Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 2
A Created a new user account and the local account cannot see email Using Outlook 3
P Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window Using Outlook 8
J Cannot copy outlook form to mailbox of exchange 2k13 user Exchange Server Administration 1
J BCM 2010 - New user cannot connect to remote DB BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
I User cannot send attachments Using Outlook 12
C User defined field not found in any views prints. Cannot locate to delete. Using Outlook 2
D User cannot move email messages within Outlook Inbox folder and sub-folders. Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2010 / SBS 2010 - User cannot view emails moved to a folder that was previously imported fro Using Outlook 6
K Some user cannot delete email in OWA Exchange 2010 SP1 Exchange Server Administration 5
F user cannot send emails on exchange 2003 - Settings? Using Outlook 2
J This e-mail message cannot be delivered to USER because the e-mail address is no longer valid Exchange Server Administration 2
R user cannot open Word attachments Using Outlook 1
M The file C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. Using Outlook 3
E One Mail User Cannot Receive External Email Exchange Server Administration 9
D One user cannot see public calendar entries other than her own. Why? Using Outlook 1
C One user Outlook cannot connect to exchange 2007 sometime. Using Outlook 2
D User is connected via HTTP. Outlook 2010, Windows 7. When clicking on the inbox receives the following message:__Outlook cannot display this view Using Outlook 1
B Cannot connect with Outlook 2003/Exchange user through Checkpoint SSL-VPN. Using Outlook 4
O Setting Inbox Rules for Another User using ECP with the default role group Help Desk assigned -- can only delete, cannot move Exchange Server Administration 3
P the outlook 2007 calendar cannot be saved because it was changed by another user or in another windo Using Outlook 4
J User cannot login owa if I select the option 'User must change password at next logon' in exchange 2010 Using Outlook 3
P Valid user cannot be resolved issue Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N Non-Exchange user cannot send Outlook meeting request. Using Outlook 13
icacream Enter your user name and password for the following server. Using Outlook 5
B User defined field for messages with 'me' in the [To], [Cc] line Using Outlook 0
S User Defined Fields adding new value (2) Using Outlook 0
R Creating a user defined function Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Compile error: User-defined type not defined Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M How to export Voting Results with user names and their responses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
M vCard does not have user-defined fields from my custom contact form (365) Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2016 Conditional Format for User Defined Field Using Outlook 1
G <mailto:user@domain.com<mailto:user@domain.com<mailto:user@domain.com>>> Using Outlook 4
F MAPI, User Defined Fields and perspective after 20 years Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
N How to set automatically the default or user defined Quickstyle Templates by Answer in Outlook Using Outlook 1
S Custom Form, copy user field data to message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
Daniel Schunk User-defined form arrives empty at the recipient Using Outlook 3
C Changed By field not displaying individual user's name in O365 Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 9
M other user's mailbox won't open, forms disappeared Using Outlook 42
S Custom user fields in received messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 10
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 0
Potty Ash MS Outlook 2010 custom form - validation or formula to request user to check a checkbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
P Change PC User Directory & iPhone Sync Using Outlook 2
J Assess content of User Defined Field in Rule Using Outlook 3
M How can I determine which user read an email Exchange Server Administration 4
J reinstalling Outlook 2007 asking for user name & password Using Outlook 14
R Prompt asking the user to send email to folder as *.msg file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook - 2013 - Error msg when copying folders from Online Archives to another user's mailbox Using Outlook 0