My exchange server installed ok, and OWA was working fine, and then the other day OWA just stopped working. Whenever I authenticate, it just gives a 500 error.
I've tried looking at the logs but can't see anything, and I've checked the forms service and that is started ok.
I've turned off friendly errors in IE but i'm not getting anything more than a basic 500 error.
MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 6, MCITP x 3
Please don't forget to mark this post as an answer if it is the solution to your problem!
If you like trance music, please subscribe to my podcast Trancendance Podcast
View my MCP Certifications
Follow me on Twitter