Will 'ldap modify' command work on some Active Directory fields?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

p66272

Do I need to enable some things in order for LDAP Modify command to work in Active Directory?

Can someone point me to any doc that will tell me what fields in AD I can modify and what I cannot?

K

Khoj Sahiwala

I think you can modify almost everything that is permitted by system. Few things you will nbot be able to change even if you have highest permsisions.

use a utility like adsieidt , admodify to check and change the thinsg you want , then directly using LDAP modify command.

For standard Bulk operatiosn Admodify is a good utility

http://admodify.codeplex.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JFClark AddressListType = LDAP Woes Exchange Server Administration 1
T Upgrading LDAP Filters to OPATH Filters Exchange Server Administration 2
Z Outlook 2007 + Windows 7 + LDAP = Extremly slow mail sending Using Outlook 2
E Re: LDAP search is very slow with Outlook 2007 running on Windows 7 Using Outlook 1
E LDAP search is very slow with Outlook 2007 running on Windows 7 Using Outlook 1
E LDAP search is very slow with Outlook 2007 running on Windows 7 Using Outlook 5
K When trying to insert contacts in an email I get the following message: 'Can't contact LDAP Directory Server (81)' Using Outlook 1
L LDAP server unavailable error while creating mailbox on EXchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 6
I Got Error - "can't contact LDAP Directory server" when click on "To" to get email address from my co Using Outlook 2
V custom filter update ldap to opath Exchange Server Administration 6
R Outlook 2010 Modify Style "Do not check spelling or grammar" not saving Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O modify vba to run it as script rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Justo Horrillo It's possible to modify the behaviour of the conversation option? Using Outlook 2
S Modify account template? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
R Can't modify Outlook view font with IE anymore (even though IE still affects print font) Using Outlook 5
smokiibear How to modify Today Page to Include tasks from other task folders Using Outlook 1
S Modify recurring outlook invites based on form entry Using Outlook 0
S VBA to modify appointment item in additional Exchange account doesn't work Using Outlook 0
C How To Open Outlook Attachment in Excel, Modify some Data, then Re-Save It Using Outlook 3
A Possible to modify people preview window? Using Outlook 1
R How to modify Outlook Select Rooms form columns Using Outlook 1
G Modify Subject line of incoming mail where I am in Cc line Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2007, must modify incomming e-mail addresses to reply Using Outlook 3
A Auto modify an email used in 'Server reply using'. Using Outlook 1
C modify user password programmatically Exchange Server Administration 9
H Use group policy to block access to modify account settings outlook/exchange 2010. Using Outlook 1
U How modify attachment in an email Using Outlook 5
S Unable to create or modify mailboxes in Exchange 2010 after modifying AD with ADSIEDIT Exchange Server Administration 4
W How can I modify an email address when I reply to it? [Outlook 2003] Using Outlook 3
L not able to access signatures to modify, add, or edit. Using Outlook 1
C unable to modify tags for categories in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
T Is there a way to bulk modify the alias field in a Exchange 2010 enviornment? Exchange Server Administration 2
K Adminstrator unable to modify any of the settings in Exchange 2010 - insufficient access rights Exchange Server Administration 4
J Rights to modify all distribution lists Exchange Server Administration 3
Z Unable to configure an IPv4 address because IPv4 is not available.Attempt to modify the IP addresses Exchange Server Administration 4
N modify New mesage SEND button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Custom Archive code -- modify my code! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C How do I grab a field property (like .value) so I can modify it via OL code? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Script to either modify "from" address or prevent a reply being se Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Can't modify PR_CLIENT_SUBMIT_TIME? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M VbScript for Command Button on Contacts Custom Form Using Outlook 1
J Command Button to stamp a date and time in a textbox in Outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J OUTLOOK 2016 FILE STORAGE WHERE COMMAND Using Outlook 12
D Command Button code will not execute. Any suggestions Please. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Custom Form Accept and Reject Command buttons Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Problem running Command button code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Dr. Demento Outlook version of Excel command? Using Outlook 5
L Outlook Data Files command not working in the quick access bar Using Outlook 1
R Missing Backup command in File menu after installing pfback.exe Using Outlook 2
S Code behind form command button Using Outlook 2