Not able to accept meeting with outlook 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gusberrio

When receiving the meeting request, it indicates no response is required, but it does not appear in calendar. But i found out that: People with blackberry accounts and office 2010 when they receive the e-mail and you see the No Response required And from troubleshooting fount that we Do NOT have to hit the “No Response Required” button if you get a meeting update; it will remove it from your calendar. INSTEAD – Click the “Change Response” button and reaccept. But when they do they get the message “The property does not exist. The field you want to modify is not valid for this type of item." we are using exchange server. Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Not able to accept meeting with outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
D Is a sub folder under contacts necessary to be able to name an Address Book? Using Outlook 1
V not able to change name in customize Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N BCM suddenly crashed and not able to view specific business contact. Using Outlook 1
Fozzie Bear Wishlist To be able to add a local folder or network share location in foldern view Outlook Wishlist 1
L Outlook 2010- Be able to move default Mail folders (Outbox, Draft, etc) Outlook Wishlist 1
P Not able to receive meeting request Using Outlook 2
G Not able to send ANY emails due to a blocked list Using Outlook 2
D No longer able to Archive Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
N Not able to receive daily emails. Using Outlook 3
S I'm not able to copy and paste on outlook. Using Outlook 1
T Have to type in login to OWA twice before able to login Using Outlook 17
M Outlook Anywhere is not showing freebusy informayion and User not able to open shared calender while Using Outlook 1
R No problems for about three months and the, about two weeks ago I was no longer able to receive emails in Outlook. Using Outlook 4
D User running outlook 2003 not able to connect to Exchange server 2007 Using Outlook 5
D Not able to retrieve my emails or get to my contacts using outlook. Using Outlook 3
K Sending email in Outlook - being able to choose... Using Outlook 1
S Suddenly I am not able to send e-mail but can receive. We use Windows7 and Outlook has been working for about a year. Using Outlook 2
E 554 message not allowed [320] I am able to receive emails from these contacts but when i reply i get this error code. It is from contacts that i have Using Outlook 1
J DAG problem - I´m not able to recover database Exchange Server Administration 9
A error 2147504141 -I am not able to fix this error even after attepmting all IPv6 related sloution. Exchange Server Administration 3
A SCOM 2007 R2 not able to see Exchange 2010 mailbox server Exchange Server Administration 4
A not able to change password by EX2010 OWA for few user's Exchange Server Administration 26
A Not able to load an add-in for outlook 2007 developed in VSTO 2005 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Unable able to initialize Exchange management (EMC and EMS don't work) - Access Denied Exchange Server Administration 16
S BCM Not Able to Complete Task - Window won't Clear BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Not able to send emails with Outlook 2007 using Vista BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
U Not able to delete Add-in button from multiple Outlook Explorer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B I want to be able to associate or attach e-mails to an account BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Can't accept or decline task (no button appears) Using Outlook 3
A Auto Accept Meetings from the General Calendar Using Outlook 3
M Configure outlook 2007 to accept digital signatures Using Outlook 2
D Custom Form Accept and Reject Command buttons Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Auto accept meeting request for non primary account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Meeting Accept option greyed out Using Outlook 0
J Auto Accept Notifications from a shared icloud calendar? Using Outlook 4
A Tentative accept a meeting without sending a message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Recurring meeting - i require a monthly accept confrimation Using Outlook 1
P Have to accept Outlook 2010 invitation twice Using Outlook 0
A Outlook Offers No "Accept" Option for .ics Files Using Outlook 5
H Cannot accept tasks from outlook 2013 or even from web Using Outlook 7
V "Accept + Send the Response now", VBA script? Using Outlook 1
W Add to Calendar links - auto accept with macro Using Outlook 1
B Unable to Accept meetings that are already Tentatively accepted Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2010 asking for password constantly, won't accept correct one Using Outlook 5
B cant accept iCal calendar invites in Outlook 2007 (SP3) Using Outlook 4
C Can you have Outlook automatically accept Tasks for you? Using Outlook 7
E Enter Network Password prompt does not accept my password Using Outlook 4
P Unable to accept a meeting with "New Time Proposed" Using Outlook 1