Increasing the storage limit for the resource calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Larr_Dew

I get a alert the the mailbox if full but I know thats it is clean. How ever I have a resource Calendar that may be causing the issue. How do I know if this is causing the issue and how can I change the size?

Thanks fo any help.

L

Larr_Dew

FYI: This resource calendar has a space limit of 50MB. After deleting some of the old data the alert stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Increasing the number of items that appear on the Categories list Using Outlook 2
Y Outlook indexing items increasing, indexation never finishes Using Outlook 1
M Outlook File Size Increasing no matter how much I delete? Using Outlook 2
C increasing mailbox sizes for all users? Exchange Server Administration 7
D Outlook 2016 Migrate 'On My Computer' (local storage) Calendar from Mac Outlook to Exchange Account Using Outlook 5
R Deleting emails from storage folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Need to backup outlook.com to cloud storage, without desktop software - Testing UpSafe. Are there any similar services? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
J OUTLOOK 2016 FILE STORAGE WHERE COMMAND Using Outlook 12
G PROBLEM REGARDING OUTLOOK STORAGE LANGUAGES Using Outlook 4
T Storage for Emails Using Outlook 2
M To set the storage folder for an outgoing Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Fozzie Bear Wishlist A built in Archiving system that allowed storage of messages on a normal file server Outlook Wishlist 1
Z Outlook and gmail, cloud storage and archiving Using Outlook 2
M Do Database Storage Limits in Exchange 2010 SP1 affect Archive mailboxes? Exchange Server Administration 5
Y Exchange 2010 with DAG into the same storage Exchange Server Administration 1
A What is the recommended storage lun design for databases and T-logs ? Exchange Server Administration 4
J I cannot delete emails and I am over my storage limit. I have tried shift+delete and attempted to mo Using Outlook 1
V How to I get emails from my Windows Live STORAGE FOLDERS into Office 2010 Using Outlook 6
M OWA (2003,2007,2010) How to enable or Disable efficiently in Bulk range Like Database/Storage Group/Server Exchange Server Administration 3
M Storage configuration for Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 4
O How to change the storage location for my PST file? Using Outlook 8
N Storage Quotas Exchange Server Administration 14
D Designing Storage and Databases for Separate Archives Exchange Server Administration 9
A Portable outlook – pst as universal storage Outlook Wishlist 7
S Exchange Recovery storage Group Exchange Server Administration 8
L How I can obtain the text storage in a textbox in outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky The Attachment Size Exceeds the Allowable Limit Error New Slipstick.com Articles 0
C What exactly happens when you reach the DB size limit? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
R Outlook 2007 to 2013 PST still has the 07 size limit not bigger 13 limit Using Outlook 3
J Outlook Mailbox cleanup; any way to change limit to find items older 999 days? Exchange Server Administration 2
G Outlook 2013 AutoComplete Limit Using Outlook 3
A Limit of categories in outlook Using Outlook 1
B Aurocomplete cache size limit Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector Error: The text exceeds the limit of 1024 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T Limit on importing Inbox mail from OE6 Using Outlook 16
L Limit VBA Script to one Outlook account Using Outlook 1
S Signature size limit for OWA / Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 10
J Exchange limit who can send email to Exchange Server Administration 4
J Does anyone know if there is a theoretical limit to the number of personal folders permitted within Using Outlook 2
U Exchange 2010 change attachment file limit Exchange Server Administration 2
T limit distribution list Exchange Server Administration 5
I Limit To Additional Mailboxes in Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 9
B Outlook contacts with Hotmail. - Error >>>The text exceeds the limit of 1024 characters. Type a shor Using Outlook 4
S Configure Increase Outlook 2007 PST size limit Using Outlook 1
C IS there a maximum limit for attachments for outlook 2007 to send. I tried 9MB and it just set there. Using Outlook 1
S New-MailboxExportRequest - EXPAND 10 item import limit (PST IMPORTS) Exchange Server Administration 3
W RECOVERY SOLUTION FOR OUTLOOK 2007 .PST WHEN IT'S REACHED 2 GB LIMIT Using Outlook 1
M Users exceeding the MAPI connection limit Using Outlook 5
L I am getting a 500 error message that I have exceded my limit on sending emails. Using Outlook 2