Copied Contact Does Not Update With Active Directory Information Changes Immediately. How Do I Force Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terry. _

I have copied a contact from our global contact list locally to Outlook. When information is changed in for this contact in Active Directory the change is eventually reflected in the global contact list but my local copy of the contact is not updated right away. How can I force an update?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Terry

twahl

G

Gavin-Zhang

Hi Terry,
Do you use cach mode for your outlook?
If so, you could download the OAB manually.
Regards!
Gavin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Random Chinese characters in email copied from a pst file. Exchange Server 2016 Public Folder Exchange Server Administration 1
J Why are emails for a different pop account copied to outlook.com account? Using Outlook 1
Stompandgo Copied PST file asking for password - but I never created one?! Using Outlook 3
A Replies To Emails Get Copied To Inbox Using Outlook 6
G Why won't VBA see a copied calendar in cache mode anymore? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 20
D forwarded or copied notes Using Outlook 1
S Email not sent and disappears from Outbox - not copied to Sent Items - Outlook various versions Using Outlook 1
Z You cannot delete this outlook data file. Configuration information in the file is being copied. You Using Outlook 1
J Copy Inbox to PST file: Cannot copy folder. A top-level folder cannot be copied to one of its subfol Using Outlook 4
A Mail send 'To' address not received but Cc copied mails are received on Exchange 2010 Server Exchange Server Administration 8
D Outlook 2010 Pro Plus- All mail moved by a Rule is copied to trash folder, please help Using Outlook 4
N User is trying to COPY and PASTE text document in outlook. But the output of copied text is an image. Using Outlook 5
A Win XP outlook 2003 archive.pst file copied and moved to a new PC with Windows 7 outlook 2010. Unable to open the .pst Using Outlook 3
S Saved Property of MailItem is copied Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T How to tell if someone is blind copied on an email? Using Outlook 5
J Database Files to be Copied from Backup Image - No BCM Backup Data BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
Y Find out number of appointments which are copied/pasted Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Create a custom contact form - questions before messing things up... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M vCard does not have user-defined fields from my custom contact form (365) Using Outlook 1
C Copy Outlook contact field value to another field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Remove specific contacts from contact list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
GregS 2016 Contact List being managed by Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1
F Copy and replace not update contact in another pst Using Outlook 0
A Sending contact vcards sends older version instead of updated version Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 2010 Correct way to map multiple contact fields Using Outlook 4
Victor_50 Outlook 2013 Custom Contact Form starts with "E-mail 2" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
L dynamic and static dates in Outlook contact "notes" ie. body Using Outlook 2
Randy Redekopp How To Merge Contact Info to Email Custom Form Template Using Outlook 2
L Wierd Office 365 Contact unable to edit body of random contacts Using Outlook 5
M Contact photos are distorted Using Outlook 0
C Outlook Contact Manager - A viable successor? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 7
N Contact display as Using Outlook 2
N contact notepad 'style' getting changed after clicking and running Activities Using Outlook 2
N How to turn off autocorrect in contact notepads Using Outlook 2
S Unable to Edit Contact Information in Certain Contact Folders Using Outlook 3
P Add a contact to the New Task in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
P AGGGGHHHH!!!! - Address Books and Contact Subfolders Using Outlook 5
J Contact Business card view Using Outlook 11
dyny723 Outlook 2016: Code to link a contact to emails received from that contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Mass Updating Contact form used Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
witzker Macro to set contact reminder to next day 9:00 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 45
witzker social connector 2010 does not show all emails to or from contact Using Outlook 3
witzker social connector 2010 does not show all emails to or from contact New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Rupert Dragwater How to import contact list Using Outlook 15
S Display PF contact folder items to select contact to link to appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T One Contact list, two sections of company (none) Using Outlook 2
M regarding legacy contact cards Using Outlook 2
J Backup .OST - Custom Contact Forms, Defined Fields, Notes Using Outlook 1
A remove or turn off outlook.com contact folder from outlook 2016 Using Outlook 4