Default Profile in Outlook 2010

• Thread starter pegasus00
  • Start date Views 1,219
P

pegasus00

I have set the default profile (Outlook) in the control panel but I keep getting a prompt for which profile to use in Outlook. I only have one but can not get it to stick so i keep getting these annoying remionders every 15 min or so. Each time i get the reminder I click on set as default but it keeps coming back asking the question. Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.

P

pegasus00

Ezil thanks. The prompt does come up when Outlook is running but I do not have the click to run version of Office 2010.

P

pegasus00

Thanks Diane. Outlook is open when the dialog comes up and I am not aware of any software that accesses Outlook data.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Thanks Diane. Outlook is open when the dialog comes up and I am not aware of any software that accesses Outlook data.

I'm pretty sure its something with other software, especially since it comes up on a regular basis. Check File, Options, Addins - what do you have listed? Does it happen in safe mode? Close Outlook. Hold Ctrl as you click on the Outlook icon to open in safe mode.