M

marroon

I have a blackberry 8320 and it will not sync outlook 2010 using windows 7

Karl Timmermans

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3

Outlook is not involved in the syncing process - that is purvue of the sync software in use. You should check to ensure that all the requiresments of the sync software are met.

You should post the question in the BlackBerry in the appropriate support forum for your phone and/or software and include all pertinent info in terms of software versions and bit levels (32 or 64) in use

BlackBerry Support Community Forums
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/

"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B How do i find my outlook password so i can sync it with my blackberry? Using Outlook 2
A how do I sync outlook to my blackberry? I appreciate any help Using Outlook 1
T outlook contacts will not sync to blackberry 9630 Using Outlook 1
A Blackberry sync to Outlook Using Outlook 2
J Sync outlook on computer and blackberry Using Outlook 2
M sync calendar and oab to blackberry Exchange Server Administration 5
P Blackberry Sync with Outlook 2007 permission settings Using Outlook 3
S I can no longer add calendar items on the calendar page, or the contact. Can only do on blackberry and then sync. Used to work just fine! Using Outlook 4
S Blackberry sync with outlook public folders Using Outlook 2
E Can office outlook 2010 TRIAL sync with a friends blackberry? Using Outlook 1
L Trouble with sync with Blackberry 8330. Cannot find Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 3
T sync a blackberry or iphone with outlook 07/MS exchange Using Outlook 1
S Cannot sync with Blackberry. "Microsoft Outlook Connection Error. No Available Message Stores." Using Outlook 5
N I cannot sync my blackberry curve phone with outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
T Outlook 2010 Beta Does Not Sync with Blackberry Desktop Manager Using Outlook 2
M Blackberry sync with Office 2010 Beta Outlook Using Outlook 8
B how do i sync windows live calendar with my Blackberry Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
B Outlook.com calendar no longer syncing with Blackberry Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
B Outlook.com calendar on Blackberry 10 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
J Using Outlook through BlackBerry Z10 Using Outlook 4
T BlackBerry synchro? Outlook Wishlist 3
V Blackberry and Outlook folders Using Outlook 1
A Exchange 2010 EWS with blackberry Exchange Server Administration 6
S Syncing email between outlook and blackberry Using Outlook 1
E How do I restore calendar and contact files from a blackberry Using Outlook 1
A Certain e-mails received from Verizon Blackberry devices are missing lines Using Outlook 1
B I deleted messages from my blackberry which included my outlook in box. How can I retrieve my deleted messages back to my in box? Using Outlook 1
J Reply to Outlook mail visible on Blackberry, not in Outlook Using Outlook 6
O Small Business Server 2003 SP3 & Blackberry Using Outlook 1
O Desktop Advanced Find Cannot Find Messages Sent via Blackberry - but they are synched and listed in Sent Folder Using Outlook 2
D Outlook XP crashes when I try to reply to an email received from a Blackberry. Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 2007 receives incomplete emails (from BlackBerry senders) Using Outlook 5
G What outgoing mail server address to use with Brighthouse to tether to a Blackberry. It keeps showi Using Outlook 1
M Outlook Calander and Blackberry Using Outlook 2
M Syncing a Blackberry with MS Outlook Using Outlook 1
E After 2010 Office Beta expired, my 2007 Outlook version stopped working properly. Can not access correct profile and synchronization with Blackberry p Using Outlook 1
L Sending email from BlackBerry to Work Outlook Using Outlook 11
T Need to be able to check my microsoft outlook emails via my blackberry Using Outlook 1
S blackberry storm compatibility with Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
R outlook 2010 compatability with Blackberry AT&T contacts. Using Outlook 1
S blackberry 4.1.4.15 can communicate with exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
A When deleting e-mails in Blackberry, e-mails in Outlook also being deleted Using Outlook 1
O Busniess contact manager preventing access to Outlook emails after Blackberry Desktop Manager update Using Outlook 1
C Transfer of Contacts to Blackberry Using Outlook 2
B Error Code: 0x80040fb3 appear when syncing with Blackberry Curve 8530 Using Outlook 5
N Configuring Blackberry Mobile For Exchnage 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
P 3 domains for the one microsoft exchange/blackberry user Using Outlook 1
C How do I get My Blackberry Maps to work__ Using Outlook 2
J Protocols used by Blackberry to connect to Exchange Exchange Server Administration 1
D Blackberry does not receive internal outlook mail Using Outlook 1