A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jerdorm

This is the error message:" A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this." Why do I have to select the option of: " Allow access for, (select)1-10 minutes" . Microsoft Outlook accessing itself, sowhy the error?

I have Microsoft Outlook 2002, Please help

D

Dissed

Norton is scanning your mail, you should uninstall norton and reinstall without email protection.

There are several questions with answers regarding norton and outlook.

S

Somasundaram Pandiaraj

As stated by Dissed the antivirus program might be interfering with Outlook. To confirm the same restart the computer in clean boot and then try sending a mail. If the issue is not seen, then there"s definitely a non-Microsoft service interfering with Outlook.

Note: Ensure to restart the computer in normal mode after troubleshooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
S Outside Program trying to Access Outlook E-mail Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2003 - A program is trying to access e-mail addresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S how to disable outlook security messages "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have st Using Outlook 5
K A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf... Using Outlook 1
J Problems trying to send attachemnt direct from Office program Using Outlook 5
C How do I disable Outlook warning dialogue box "A Program is trying to send an e-mail message on your Using Outlook 2
J Program Checkbox that will activate a text box in a Outlook fallible form. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Andrew Quirl Open attachment, manipulate without add-on program? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R SearchPublicFolders program Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky To Change the Default E-mail Program in Windows New Slipstick.com Articles 0
I There is no email program associated to perform requested action Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Trial/Beta program for BCM replacement BCM (Business Contact Manager) 8
J it goes like outlook has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, wi Using Outlook 2
J My Outlook program has stopped receiving. I can still send Using Outlook 1
C New version of MFCMAPI program Using Outlook 0
A outlook 2007 - there is no email program associated ... Using Outlook 3
F Default Program for Opening .pst Files ? Using Outlook 6
A Outlook-Program Not Closing Properly Using Outlook 10
B How to remove an old program from the Tools dropdown? Using Outlook 7
D How to set permissions to allow external program to send an email? Using Outlook 0
J Outlook search index not saved - rebuilds every time I start the program Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2007 cannot open files to start program Using Outlook 1
A Microsoft office home and business.Is there a 64 bit program?__ Using Outlook 2
K I have 26 mail in my webmail which is not coming in Outlook 2010 when I open the program.__some mail from my webmail has been loaded into Outlook when Using Outlook 2
F Outlook process won't end after I quit the program Using Outlook 2
M Outlook says the PST files is in use by another program - but it is not? Using Outlook 2
C For some reason, the program get's hung up after receiving mail. Using Outlook 2
K Windows7 + Outlook 2010: "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this compute Using Outlook 2
J How to change the program that Outlook assigns to open attachments Using Outlook 1
N When I try to import a large CSV from Excel to an Outlook folder, the program crashes... Every time. Using Outlook 2
T getting an error This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. C Using Outlook 7
M Change default program for opening email attachments. Using Outlook 1
P Home and Business, Business Contact Manager using passkey. Where can I find this program? Using Outlook 1
D What happens to the doccuments when you uninstall the Office 2010 Beta click to Run program in Vista OS? Using Outlook 3
E Outlook 2010 always focused as the main program in use Using Outlook 1
D Error Message: These files can't be emailed because there i sno email program on this computer Using Outlook 1
D Error Message. files cant be emailed because theres no email program on computer Using Outlook 4
C Not receiving/sending email with Outlook (established program). Using Outlook 4
S All settings dropped and receiving Set up Wizard each time open program Using Outlook 1
P unable to use Send To Mail Recipient or from any other program to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
A windows not detecting outlook pro 2010 64 bit as the default mail program Using Outlook 1
D my NK2 file will not up date. the last update was in August 2010. The program will not retain any Using Outlook 1
H Abnormal Program Termination Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2010 version 14 downloads all messages from the server everytime you start the program Using Outlook 1
2 Placement of Exchange program files\databases\logs Exchange Server Administration 9
S Program shuts down when forwarding an email Using Outlook 1
N File attachment open in a program. Using Outlook 1
D tranferring information from profile to another using the franklin covey program Using Outlook 1
I Elimate unwanted email stored email addresses from Hotmail program Using Outlook 1