double calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzz

During the import of the pst file, I ended up with tho calendars. How can I delete one I imported?

Outlook 2007

Thanks

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
First, use a list view (By Category works well) and select all, then move or copy the items to the other folder. After the items you need are moved to the folder you are keeping, right click on the folder and choose Delete. You can't delete the default folder, but can delete the extra one created during the import.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L calendar delegate updates meeting with resource mailbox involved = double meeting Using Outlook 6
O Double line spacing - solved with minor drawback Using Outlook 0
T Double clik behavior on agenda open a new meeting request Using Outlook 1
Reji Rajan Double spotting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Changing Double-Space Default When Replying To Emails Using Outlook 2
Y How do you stop double booking? Using Outlook 1
P double emails Using Outlook 1
F Public calander double booking Using Outlook 1
T drag drop/opening drop down/single click acts like double/highlighting Using Outlook 7
R Stop Double Booking Rooms Using Outlook 3
E Double Tasks in Outlook 2010 Pro Using Outlook 2
M Legacy OWA double login after messing with HTTP redirects in IIS Exchange Server Administration 6
J Opening webmail requiers double logging on. Using Outlook 1
K Too much vertical space between folders in Navigation Pane (like double spacing) Using Outlook 2
B I am know recieving double email after the first fix. My case number is: # 1140252913. I rep tried to call me tonight but could not get the nubmer. Using Outlook 3
B two users double book meeting room but no conflict message sent to the user Using Outlook 1
M Suddenly Outlook will not stay open when I double click on the shortcut. It opens for a few seconds but then it shuts down Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2003 double spacing Using Outlook 1
J Outlook crashes 80% of the time I double click or even press enter to open a mail. Why? I run Windows 7 Using Outlook 4
E Double clicking on from email address does no longer open corresponding contact in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 7
F Double presentation of Tasks in Outlook. Using Outlook 2
C Double-spaced replies Using Outlook 1
J In Outlook e-mail double spacing between paragraphs in the body of the message Using Outlook 2
R Double inboxes Using Outlook 1
A Double Tasks Listed on Outlook Using Outlook 1
M why does Outlook 2010 crash whenever I double click an email __ Using Outlook 1
B When I type single space emails they are sent double spaced. Using Outlook 2
F Seeing Double tasks Using Outlook 4
J Macro to open email (like double click) in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
K UDF with formula not showing on Calendar custom view. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
U Macro for reminders,tasks,calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Calendar - appointment templates and categories Using Outlook 1
HarvMan Outlook 365 Calendar Using Outlook 12
A calendar invites sent from Microsoft Outlook to Mac Outlook is not working Calendar Printing Assistant 3
P Categorize in Calendar not listed under tags in Office 365 (Office 2016) Using Outlook 5
O Export Outlook calendar appointments by filters and date range Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Weekend View in Calendar Using Outlook 1
D Add date next to day name in Outlook Today calendar view Using Outlook 1
A Birthdays from .csv to Calendar - arriving day behind Using Outlook 5
C Put Day of Year into Outlook Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
C Outlook Calendar Using Outlook 1
L Deleting Office 365 calendar appt w/o emailing invitees Using Outlook 3
sahameed82 SharePoint calendar directly open in Outlook Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2016 Migrate 'On My Computer' (local storage) Calendar from Mac Outlook to Exchange Account Using Outlook 5
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 Changing events in Outlook calendar via opening file, importing CSV Using Outlook 0
Jennifer Murphy Add birthdays to calendar Using Outlook 7
M Creating an RSS Feed **FROM** Outlook 2013 Calendar. Using Outlook 5