Calendar Reminders Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph

Hello,

I wonder if someone could help with this issue:

1. First error message that a user gets in a Microsoft Office Outlook box with the yellow rectangle & black exclamation mark reads: "There was problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot locate reccurrence information for this appointment."

2. Second error message user gets is in a similar box to first error message, but states: ID25=default, with some other wording

The user said he has cancelled a meeting reccurrence – is this in some way contributing?

Many thanks

Steph

Forum Admin

My guess is the cancelled meeting isn't the problem, unless its corrupt.

Start outlook with the cleanreminders switch and see if it fixes the problem with the reminder - close outlook and type or paste the following in the start, run dialog and press Enter (press Windows key + R to open Run).

outlook.exe /cleanreminders

The other error isn't something I'm familiar with - what is the complete error? It should be in the Event viewer.

Steph

Thanks for your reply - it actually appears the appt was corrupt as the error went away after deleting it. However the outlook.exe /cleanreminders tool is a good tip - so thanks for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.