Can't print appointment times on Monthly View Calendar?

Jkrazi

I just started to use my Outlook 2010 to print out my monthly calendar. I've had it since June, but since it wasn't able to synch with my Blackberry yet, I continued to use my old laptop with 2003 on it and all was swell.

Now I have always printed two months on one page with all the start times printed for each appointment.

Now there are no start times??? I saw somewhere in here that this might be the case with 2010?

I just need to know if I'm missing something? I like to have two months with me on the road, but now I can't

Can someone advise me?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You're printing months? If there is room, the times should print, but because you are printing 2 months per page there probably isn't room. (and outlook 2010 doesn't wrap lines.)

Try this reg key - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook\Printing

Value name: ShowStartEndTime

Value: 1

or use the calendar printing assistant, word template, or a 3rd party utility - links at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar-tools-addins/calendar-printing-tools-for-outlook/.

Jkrazi

You're printing months? If there is room, the times should print, but because you are printing 2 months per page there probably isn't room. (and outlook 2010 doesn't wrap lines.)

Try this reg key - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook\Printing

Value name: ShowStartEndTime

Value: 1

or use the calendar printing assistant, word template, or a 3rd party utility - links at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar-tools-addins/calendar-printing-tools-for-outlook/.
Thanks, but I tried printing only one month, but it still will not print appointment times? I did the same thing in 2002, and the time were shown?

The times show on the calendar on the screen , but not when I preview print or print?

I just need to know if this is or is not the way Outlook 2010 works???

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You should see the start and end times in month view if the page is wide enough.

I'm going to try to post a screenshot from print preview - paper size is a full 8x11 sheet - the top one is landscape (has start time), the middle is portrait (no times), and the bottom is 2 pages per month - it has both start and end time. The times are hard to read, but it should be good enough to see they exist. (The screenshot is from a virtual machine)

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
ok... finally got it uploaded.... its not a very good resolution but it should be good enough to see the times.

month.png