E-mails come back with messages with different font, size, line spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCarp

I am getting e-mails from only one person that come back to me with a different font, size, double line spacing, plus spaces between lines that were not in the original message. It effects the whole e-mail. I noticed it when they were using Outlook 2007 and it is doing the same thing after they recently migrated to Outlook 2010. I have Outlook 2010.

We went over some of the settings and so far, we don't know what is causing this. Does anyone know what is the problem?

Thanks.

catherized

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Did you look at the message source? That may have some clues - especially to show you if its the html code or just how it renders.

WCarp

I looked at the source and to me it meant nothing. I received another e-mail recently from the same office and it has the same problem.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Is all the mail from that office affected? It could be something on their end that is beyond your control. If you use the basic stationery or you use a font they don't have, their outlook can change the font to their default. Line spacing is set by styles and they could be using a different setting in their style.

Status
Not open for further replies.