Personal Distribution Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

nllewis

Good Morning,

I have a customer who is using Outlook 2003 in Europe (if that matters) and we are in the States using Outlook 2007. When she sends me her personal DLs - all that I receive is an email. No DLs, no members, nada. Is there a configuration on the Exchange server that needs to be modified? Could it be the format of the email that is causing the issue? Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
S Copy Tasks/Reminders from Shared Mailbox to Personal Tasks/Reminders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Personal Settings within Outlook Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 365 Exchange .ost within Personal Vaul Using Outlook 0
A Microsoft Personal vs Work Accounts in Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
A Created a personal group that now appears to be a public group Using Outlook 3
CWM030 I do not see a way to set the personal archive folder Exchange Server Administration 2
D Winmail.dat with MS Exchange Personal and Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
L Receiving work/Exchange email to my personal email Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Repair a Large Outlook Personal Folders File (over 2GB) Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky To Secure Your Personal Folders (*.pst) File Using Outlook 0
Y Move new messages to personal folder which already contains this conversation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Missing guide "Move an Outlook Personal Folders .pst File" Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky How to repair a damaged Outlook Personal Folders file (pst) Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Convert an Offline File (.ost) to a Personal File (.pst) Using Outlook 0
K check for sender, follow to my personal adress and delete the sent folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
LeeDock Office 365 Personal Backup strategy Using Outlook 1
M Move Sent Items from server folder to personal folder Using Outlook 2
Sue IMAP account personal folders disappeared Using Outlook 1
F Sync Sharepoint Calendar With Personal Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Contacts/Personal Folders, etc Using Outlook 5
O Personal Folders Backup aftermath Using Outlook 5
Alex Hall When updating shared calendar, it does not automatically update personal calendar Using Outlook 3
V question about personal and shared calendars Exchange Server Administration 1
D Move Personal Forms Library Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
R How to copy outlook 2010 shared calendar appointment or meeting to personal calendar by vba? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K How to make use of outlook calendar, contacts & tasks using personal POP3 mail Using Outlook 1
R How to turn OFF the Reminders for shared calendar events but not off personal Using Outlook 1
S Setup many personal calendars on outlook 2013 on new laptop- starting over Using Outlook 1
A How to add personal notes to a meeting - and keep them if update sent? Using Outlook 1
B Contact changes from Personal to Shared when opening custom form Using Outlook 0
S Deleting Personal folder and IMAP account PST files Using Outlook 0
H Moving emails in shared mailbox to personal mailbox Exchange Server Administration 0
T 2010 Personal Folders Question Using Outlook 10
S Calendar updates wipe out personal notes. Using Outlook 3
Z Making Outlook Default folders to local/personal instead of Hotmail Using Outlook 8
C stop messages to personal folders Using Outlook 2
H ran scanpst.exe and that fixed most, but cannot access personal folders Using Outlook 1
R Can't close Personal Folders after switching to Exchange 2010 Using Outlook 2
M How to Create Macro in Visual Basic to add Contacts from Personal Folder Using Outlook 4
H Personal Contacts Using Outlook 4
I Personal Folder List Problems Using Outlook 3
A Remove personal contacts script Exchange Server Administration 2
S cannot drag emails to personal folders BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
V simple move to personal folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Renaming Personal Folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Does Bus. Cont. Mgr run separate from personal database? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Personal Stationery Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T How to copy an appointment from a public calendar to personal cale Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Plaxo and LinkedIn and Personal vs Business Contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2