Allow private fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

littledonna22

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have a shared contact folder that has basic contact info only, and roughly half of the contacts are duplicated in a separate, non-shared folder so I can record additional information that I don't want shared, such as home phone/address, birthdate, etc. It would be easier to mark individual fields as private instead of the entire contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Incorrectly Setup a Rule at Domain level to not allow address from outside domain Exchange Server Administration 2
S Outlook 2007: Address Cards allow entering text! Why? Using Outlook 3
Laurent Duchastel New email setup dialog doesn't allow alias Using Outlook 2
V Deny/Allow Using Outlook 2
M VBA script to allow mail merges of distribution groups? Using Outlook 7
A OL13 Calendar, won't allow entering 2 appointments consecutively Using Outlook 4
J outlook problem it allow to book meeting room at the same day & time Using Outlook 0
A In Contacts Phone List View, allow alpha jump w/single key, same as Card views Using Outlook 4
N Allow Another User to Send on Behalf of But Prevent Access to Inbox Using Outlook 4
D How to set permissions to allow external program to send an email? Using Outlook 0
K Importing CSV contacts- doesnt allow me to map or move forward V 2007 Using Outlook 1
A Allow Programmatic Access Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
J A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this. Using Outlook 2
C Exchange 2010-Allow mailbox "Send As" permissions for Everyone. Exchange Server Administration 3
H Allow out of office auto replies for internal and external in outlook 2003 Exchange Server Administration 3
B Allow viewing of pictures and attachments? Using Outlook 2
S Allow all users to view all calendars Using Outlook 3
B Unable to use Addressbook form Contacts file in Outlook while Outlook Express does allow this. Using Outlook 1
A Are there plans to allow outlook (without Exchange) to synch. to windows Phone?> Using Outlook 1
K Windows7 + Outlook 2010: "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this compute Using Outlook 2
D does my mail server allow rely Exchange Server Administration 5
B In Contact Properties of Outlook 2010, it does not allow me to check the check box " Show this folde Using Outlook 2
B Re: In Contact Properties of Outlook 2010, it does not allow me to check the check box " Show this f Using Outlook 2
B Do not allow / Show to select "Tentative" option in Responce Using Outlook 1
S Cannot send e mail out of MYOB withou warning message Click on Allow or Deny Using Outlook 1
C At a hotel in another counry--the wireless server won't allow me to send outgoing email messages. I am using the same settings I used at home. I can Using Outlook 2
B OUTLOOK MEETING INVITES - NOT ALLOW FORWARDING Using Outlook 1
S Allow forwarding to External domain Exchange Server Administration 1
C How to allow admins to enable ActiveSync and edit address book information in EMC Exchange Server Administration 3
P Retention Policy Tags (Delete and Allow Recovery) Inbox and Sent Items Exchange Server Administration 2
J Communicator won't allow Outlook to quit Using Outlook 1
S Allow Outlook to make changes to this computer? Using Outlook 2
K Outlook- Allow access to former employee's PST file by current employee? Using Outlook 1
E How to disabled group management option from ECP and still allow the users to manage from Outlook Exchange Server Administration 2
C Need to know how to allow a hyperlink to work from and email in outlook 2010. Currently they are blocked and telling me to check with administrator. Using Outlook 3
N My copy of office professional academic will not allow installation of outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
D While editing text, already typed text disappears instead of moving ahead to allow for the new text. Using Outlook 2
B Outlook will not allow me to follow hyperlinks in email. Using Outlook 1
H Delay Delivery Option is being automatically selected and cannot be changed and does not allow emails to be sent. Using Outlook 1
J Outlook won't allow hyperlink in email to work, but copying & posting hyperlink in browser works OK. Using Outlook 1
S Active Sync - Allow Contacts and Calendars but not Email to sync to phone Exchange Server Administration 2
C Outlooks tells me my folders are full but won't allow me to delete old messages. Using Outlook 1
C Does not allow me to open e mails - message states "the item cannot be opened" Using Outlook 5
J How or where is the option in Outlook 2007 to allow me to respond to my emails that I am on vacation and out of the office? Using Outlook 2
A how to allow live@edu OWA to send emails to sharepoint document library? Using Outlook 2
R suddenly I cannot open jpg pictures that are sent as attachments.....what do I need to reset or change to allow something to open up the pictures Using Outlook 3
S Allow active content in Outlook per host Using Outlook 1
W Idea: Allow inspection of email headers B E F O R E openning the email Using Outlook 1
J OWA wont allow to save attachment Using Outlook 2
J Why does Outlook not allow search folders for All Mailboxes (ALL unread email) like Windows Live Mail Using Outlook 5