Previous Appointment issue in Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny S

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hello, new user here. I didn't find anything with a search.

(Outlook 2010, Win 7, 64 bit)

Every calender entry I am making has some is creating a "previous appointment" setting both going forward and behind in the calendar from the allotted time. These appointments are single events, and of course I am checking that the date, year, and time are correct on these single events. I view my calender either a day or a week at a time. The "Previous Appointment" is a tab on the left side of the time slots on the calender.

Searches of Help, the web, ms forums etc have not provided any help on how to fix this.

thanks for any help

Penny S

tabs.png

It took me a second to remember what the previous appointment is :) Those are shortcuts to the previous or next appointment. They make it easy to jump to a date with an appointment & you should only see them if the day you are looking at doesn't have any appointment.

BTW, you can't disable them - the only way to get rid of them is to add appointments to a date in the view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Sent e-mails roll back to previous draft state Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
A Outlook 2019 Help with forwarding email without mentioning the previous email sender. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V How to add 'Previous Item' and 'Next Item' to the Quick Access Toolbar Using Outlook 1
B changing Win7 default backup schedule for Previous Versions Using Outlook 0
D Delete previous email based on arrival of new email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Getting back previous computer owner Outlook email Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
Hudas Outlook VBA script reverting back to previous changes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O RE-install of BCM and previous sync profile conflicts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
T doesn't show up previous info (email, contacts and tasks)after windows up date Using Outlook 0
M Calendar navigation displays previous field records.check calendar is shared.. Using Outlook 3
S Installing Exchange 2007 on Outlook 2007 with a previous POP3 account Using Outlook 1
O Previous OST file items are inaccessible Using Outlook 1
D Outlook Contact Notes show previous history with strike through. Using Outlook 1
F Automatically delete previous messages in a conversation Using Outlook 2
P How to restore my previous address book after an iPhone sync changed it Using Outlook 2
G how to remove previous replies from an email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Next Item & Previous Item Events Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M using excel to sort outlook appointment items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F Add a category before "Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Linking contact to an Appointment Using Outlook 1
S Appointment font size when printing only changes Tasks' font Using Outlook 0
D Copy Appointment Body to Task Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S New Outlook Appointment - Select All Body Text and Change Font and Size Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How can I change the font size on right side appointment pane Using Outlook 12
Chiba Create an appointment for all the members Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Prevent popup of "Do you want to save changes?" when closing after opening an appointment to view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O Calendar - appointment templates and categories Using Outlook 1
W Appointment userproperties disappear Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Nessa Can't create new appointment Using Outlook 1
F Appointment Show All Fields Using Outlook 1
C Trying to populate an appointment ComboBox from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Possible to hide ribbon with custom appointment form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
W Appointment occurrences change the location property Using Outlook 0
W Space in an Outlook appointment body Using Outlook 0
Dave A Run macro on existing appointment when it changes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
JoeG Appointment Delete/Change Recurrence Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Display PF contact folder items to select contact to link to appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Forward Appointment as BCC with VBScript Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
K Update Appointment category when changed in Excel Using Outlook 3
S View Appointment in Text Wrap in Outlook 2007 Month Calendar View Using Outlook 0
A Day view - print appointment details Using Outlook 1
R Recover Deleted Appointment in Calendar Using Outlook 0
N Select Appointment subject line from combobox or list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Appointment-Cannot set Categories because ConversationID is not set Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Record Appointment to Calendar on "Public Folder" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
G Copy Contact field to Appointment Custom Form Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G How to Copy Multi Select Listbox Data to Appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Appointment colour categories disappear Using Outlook 4
G Using Data From Combo Box in Appointment Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6