Status
Not open for further replies.

robertin75

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
Hello:

I have Outlook 2010 and Google Calendar 0.9.4.1

Everything seems working fine excepet when goolge calendar is syncing and I close outlook.

This causes the bottom right outlook icon to get stuck in "Outlook is closing" and the google calendar icon gets stuck at syncing at 15% Action "Analyzing events".

Only way to solve this is to kill the process outlook.exe via the task manager which as you can imagine is not a very good way to get rid of this problem.

If I log off from XP and the outlook.exe is killed, next time I launch outlook i am asked if I want to run it on Safe mode.

Anyone knows what may be happening?

Thanks and help is greatly appreciated

It's a bug in the google sync tool- it doesn't let go of outlook like its supposed to. First, make sure you have the latest sync tool and if its still a problem, close the sync tool before closing outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar? Using Outlook 5
icacream Outlook 2021 - Google calendar in the peek Using Outlook 0
A Any way to make Outlook Calendar invitations look right to Gmail/Google Calendar users? Using Outlook 3
G Outlook VBA and Google Calendar ("Events") Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Sync Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
D Wishlist How to use 'app password' in Outlook 2003 after Google pulled plug on "less secure apps" Using Outlook 2
Commodore Are newer versions of Outlook still "less secure" to Google? Using Outlook 22
C WARNING - DO NOT USE AN OUTLOOK.COM ADDRESS FOR GOOGLE ACCOUNT RECOVERY EMAIL Using Outlook 10
R How to Sync *all* Google Workspace Mail Folders with Outlook 2019 (MS365) Using Outlook 3
GregS Outlook 365 blocked by Google popup Using Outlook 2
O Synchronising contacts Outlook 365 with Google v.v. Using Outlook 4
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
Horsepower Google says Outlook 2016 is not a secure app Using Outlook 4
M Google Apps Mail *SENT* from iPhone doesn't download to Outlook via POP3 Using Outlook 1
B synching outlook 2010 with google on android phone Using Outlook 6
A Outlook 2013 IMAP using Google Mail App not syching Sent Mail Using Outlook 3
C Setting up Outlook 10 on Widows 8 using Google Server Using Outlook 3
A Recommend add-on or utility enabling quick Google search within Outlook Using Outlook 7
D Outlook/Google Configuration Using Outlook 27
M How do I change the default map from Bing to Google in Outlook 2003? Using Outlook 23
J Outlook Connector equivalent for Google Mail? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
D Outlook 2010 registry hack - delete emails - Google Apps Using Outlook 0
F Google Desktop fails to index Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
G Error in Outlook Object Model with redemption and google apps prem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about Outlook 2021 and Gmail Using Outlook 8
J Outlook VBA to send from Non-default Account & Data Files Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Limited Support for 3rd Party Mail in new Outlook? Using Outlook 1
T Outlook is categorizing emails incorrectly Using Outlook 1
R Legacy Outlook on Mac Email Cache Using Outlook 0
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 3
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 12
B Outlook tasks and PDF Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2019 is no longer asking for password ... Using Outlook 5
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
L Outlook attachments from OneDrive as links Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
T How to Export & Import GMAIL Contacts into Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 4
M Synchronization and backup of Outlook from local to server. Using Outlook 8