problem of add replicate of ex2k public folder to ex07

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.itech

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Dear all

1. In ex07 public folder management console, added replicate of some ex2k public folders to ex07

2. After a few days, in ex07 public folder management console, double click those public folders, check their "Total items" and "Size(KB)" against actual total items and size exists on ex2k, some show correct information (e.g. "Total items"=2, Size(KB)=10KB) but some are just zero (i.e. "Total items"=0, Size(KB)=0KB, but there is items and data in ex2k actually)

Any ideas? Thx!

C

They are all contacts.

Due to time constraint, way to migrate pf from 2k to 07 changed from replication to copy and paste in Outlook, those pf is not very large around 50MB only and a bit pf unavailable during copy and paste should be acceptable. Thx a lot!

That should be almost as easy, just not automated - assuming you mean copy and paste as a substitute for drag and drop. :)

One thing i used to do was to drag the public folders to a pst file then when the new server was up, drag the items to the new PF. We had some nested folders so I just needed to drag one folder - then wait forever for outlook to copy everything.

yes, copy/paste=drag/drop, the way you're doing is exactly what i'm going to do, done a test move already and it's ok. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Problem with .Recipients.Add("alias") Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Add-in problem: Process All Marked Header doesn't display email bodies Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Add-in problem: First email in outbox gets stuck Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
B Add-in deployment problem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Problem in permanent type add-in toolbar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K Re: Problem wit deploying Outlook Add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Problem wit deploying Outlook Add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Problem with Deploying Add-In Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Y Outlook 2007 add-in installation problem on Vista Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Online Mode to Cached Exchange Mode problem Using Outlook 2
S Problem Accessing .MSG Property 'ImageNaturalHeight' Tag '0x80010003' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Problem when requesting to view an email in a browser Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is anyone else having problem conneccting to gmail? Using Outlook 27
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Archiving and Likely Modified Date Problem Using Outlook 3
R Problem moving file “Email folders.pst” to new PC Using Outlook 5
S Problem Checking the available stores in my Inbox (Outlook VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker GetAssignedView Problem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2010 Problem with OutLook 2010 32 bit, after Windows Auto Update Using Outlook 3
Marc2019 Outlook 2016 Font Problem Using Outlook 5
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
D Problem with custom form including _DocSiteControl1 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 0
D Sort Problem with Sent Folders Using Outlook 1
S Conditional formatting problem with "is not empty" and categories Using Outlook 2
Mark Foley The upload of "Calendar" failed. There was a problem with the request. Using Outlook 6
avant-guvnor Import csv problem Using Outlook 7
katehawkins Outlook 2013 Ost to pst conversion problem Using Outlook 1
AbbieWhite The problem with a fairly large file. Using Outlook 3
I Outlook 2013 Send problem - 'Not Responding' forever Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
EmelineGueguen Help to understand the problem of work Using Outlook 1
W Outlook 2016 search problem persists after applying all known solutions Using Outlook 12
S problem with convert Using Outlook 1
S SendFromAccount - Problem trying to test existing value in open email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
DruinaBiscardi unexpected problem in outlook Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2003 problem with Windows 10 Creators Update 1709 Using Outlook 0
G Windows Update Causes BCM Database Access Problem? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
Grimev66 problem with conversion ost to pst Using Outlook 2
R Problem with searching public folders Exchange 2013/16 Exchange Server Administration 2
J Problem with Outlook 2016 new mail tray icon alert (envelope in the systems tray) Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
S Problem running Command button code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A .ost file problem Using Outlook 4
G PROBLEM REGARDING OUTLOOK STORAGE LANGUAGES Using Outlook 4
PetraTech Odd Folder View Problem Using Outlook 3
V iCloud problem Using Outlook 9
D Reply Problem with Outlook.com account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0