User defined field not found in any views prints. Cannot locate to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costis

Outlook version
Older version
Email Account
POP3
Outlook 2002/xp
1) In current view I have added a user defined field which prints ok.​

Another user defined field which I have been unable to locate in any views and does not show in user defined fields also prints. How can find this field and delete it?

2) How can convert old HTML format sent /received messages to Rich Text format so I can highlight text with word as email editor?​

Have you opened the form in design mode and looked there?

Otherwise, There isn't an easy way, short of checking the forms. If its not visible in design forms, I'd right click on row of field names and choose Field Chooser - then go through the list of installed forms at the bottom, looking for the field name.

on #2, do you want to do it one at a time (go into Edit mode, then change format) or use a macro. Note that you risk messing up the message format (layout) and doing this is not recommened. There might be a macro that can convert all messages for you but i couldn't find it in a quick search.

Thank you Dianne Poremsky.

Tested suggestion: in design mode/design this form/All fields Tab, I located the unwanted UDF and deleted it successfully. Message printed without the unwanted.

Thank you again.:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J How to create a drop down user defined field that will appear on an inbox view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
H Information from user defined field into Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
B User defined field for messages with 'me' in the [To], [Cc] line Using Outlook 0
C Outlook 2016 Conditional Format for User Defined Field Using Outlook 1
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
J Assess content of User Defined Field in Rule Using Outlook 3
S Outlook User defined date field (UDF) not syncing Using Outlook 2
G how can Apply User-defined Field to all Sub Folder and Other Using Outlook 14
F Adding User Defined Field to another form Using Outlook 0
G How to let data in an account user defined field appear in the same field all related opportunities BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J How to show the "value" of a user-defined Account field in a Contact Record BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
Wotme Syntax for user defined field in VBA Using Outlook 1
J How to create a user defined dropdown list field for a custom contact form Using Outlook 3
S User defined field not showing in Custom view Exchange Server Administration 0
S [SOLVED] Search by User-Defined Relationship Field BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P Joining the User Defined Fields to their User Field<n> counterpart BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M What is the recommendet way to read/write a user defined Field (Named Property) in the MailItem Obje Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M What is the recommendet way to read/write a user defined Field (Named Property) in the MailItem Obje Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro GoTo user defined search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Witzker Outlook 2019 How to get a Photo in a User Defined Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Edit contact from email does not open the user defined contactform Using Outlook 3
Witzker Place cursor at opening, a user defined OL contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Z Import Tasks from Access Using VBA including User Defined Fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S User Defined Fields adding new value (2) Using Outlook 0
R Creating a user defined function Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Compile error: User-defined type not defined Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M vCard does not have user-defined fields from my custom contact form (365) Using Outlook 1
F MAPI, User Defined Fields and perspective after 20 years Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N How to set automatically the default or user defined Quickstyle Templates by Answer in Outlook Using Outlook 1
Daniel Schunk User-defined form arrives empty at the recipient Using Outlook 3
M Multiple User Defined Fields that can be added, changed, updated using VBA and user form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R User Defined Fields adding new value Using Outlook 3
S VBA with User Defined fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
M Map Outlook user defined fields onto a Sharepoint list ??? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N How to retrieve user defined fields values to bcm form. Using Outlook 2
N How to disable user defined fields in BCM forms Using Outlook 2
K User Defined Fields in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
P User-Defined Relationship Fields: Invisible? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
V Extracting user-defined details from a public folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook bug when creating a user defined contact form? Using Outlook 1
T issue/ base and user defined contact types BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
W Template to produce calendars with wrapped text & user-defined fields? Using Outlook 1
D User Defined Info Gone Using Outlook 1
R writing "Instant Search" queries to find User-Defined fields Using Outlook 0
E Accessing User Defined Fields in BCM Database part 2 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
E [SOLVED] Accessing User Defined Fields in BCM Database part 1 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 9
J User Defined Fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
J user defined fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2