email duplicates issue in outlook 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I've looked at many of the posts of people having this problem but can't seem to find the solution.

So here is what I've got:

Bellsouth.net using Yahoo

have to leave emails on the server to get them on my blackberry

using manual send receive and then watch to see when all emails have downloaded up to last one that was downloaded, then stop receive

don't have anti-virus integrated with Outlook

don't have any rules configured.

Don't have the solution. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I duplicates email in outlook Using Outlook 6
V Can one change the formatting of email title blocks? Using Outlook 0
P default font when sending email from browser Using Outlook 1
D VBA Macro to Print and Save email to network location Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B IMAP server rejects sent email - cannot deliver messages Using Outlook 2
TedSch Small vba to kill political email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
X Open Hyperlinks in an Outlook Email Message (Help with Diane's solution) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Email notifications changed with Outlook 2021 Using Outlook 8
glnz How to retrieve or redo Verizon.net email password without affecting Outlook connection? Using Outlook 1
Z Copy specific email body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 365 refuses to send email Using Outlook 1
B Search and Find Email by Folder Name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Closing external IMAP email... Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
L Capture email addresses and create a comma separated list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
C Email bomb processing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O What would be the recommended way to change an email address (family member)? Using Outlook 0
A Outlook 2016 Macro to Reply, ReplyAll, or Forward(but with composing new email) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Checking Sender Email Address for trusted domain from list on intranet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J How do you disable address search box when typing @ in body of email? Using Outlook 0
S HTML Code Embedded in String Within Open Outlook Email Preventing Replace(Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem.HTMLBody From Working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Victor.Ayala Automated way to check the option "Show this folder as an email Address Book" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Wrong email address in Outlook 2003 "From" tab in new outgoing emails Using Outlook 4
D Forwarding email based on the attachment file type and specific text found on the attachment file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Forward incoming email with 4 embedded images in the body without original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
W Macro to Filter Based on Latest Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Create advanced search (email) via VBA with LONG QUERY (>1024 char) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Outlook 2007 Removing then adding account restores junk email processing Using Outlook 0
G Place jpg in body of email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Wishlist Outlook suddenly began synchronizing deleted items every time I delete a single email. Using Outlook 2
N Save Selected Email Message as .msg File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
HarvMan Toggle between calendar and email in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 12
F Email being marked as Spam by Gmail and not being visible in Outlook Using Outlook 5
G Email time stamp Using Outlook 2
G Schedule recurring email and attachments display Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Save and Rename Outlook Email Attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Need to Copy an email to a subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How to setup outlook after importing old account information - Entering email account info creates with "(1)" after the account! Using Outlook 1
K Multiple Rules on Single Email Using Outlook 2
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How to set default email address for website links Using Outlook 3
O Same email address, same person, names in so many ways Using Outlook 4
D Create new email from the received Email Body with attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
D Outlook launch email showing new unread email in reading pane Using Outlook 11
B Zoom automatically next email item (VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Outlook adds space to rows in HTML email signatures viewed on mobile Using Outlook 1
M HTML email signature in Outlook Using Outlook 3
M Respond to Outlook Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
U Outlook locking up when replying to Email Using Outlook 7
S Email Generated from another program and then edited sends original email. Using Outlook 2