ever since I started using Outlook, I cannot get an email from an app I use

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimout13

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Ok, so I have been using this app for Android, called Jotter. Its pretty slick, it opens up a simple text box to type in the email it goes to, and then the message itself. You press send and it does all the rest. Ever since I started switched from Outlook Express on my old XP machine, to Outlook on my new Win7 machine, it no longer works. I technically have OE running on my old machine still, and its not showing up there either. It says the message is sent, is there a way to check and see if Outlook is denying it? Just something, this app was soooo useful to me, and now it won't work. I am currently using EMail Me, and it doesn't always send the emails, there are more steps, its easier to make a mistake and things get lost. If anyone can help with that, I would really appreciate it. THanks, JimL

jimout13

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Re: ever since I started using Outlook, I cannot get an email from an app I us

Anybody? I am just trying to find places where I might have some sort of switch or something that is preventing that specific email from coming in. As far as I know I get a "message sent" after using the app. Thanks, JimL

jimout13

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Re: ever since I started using Outlook, I cannot get an email from an app I us

Originally I went from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail. WLM was acting funky, I think I wasn't able to send anything out, including the jotter emails. Thanks, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.