Stopping the required attendee invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA in FL

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I used to be the AA for someone at work but I have changed departments. The problem is, I am still receiving all of his calendar invites as a required attendee. How do I turn this off on his computer? He has Outlook 2010, I have 2007. It also seems to affect the meeting if I delete the invitation. His assistant has to set it up again. It's quite odd and with all our searching we haven't been able to stop it from automatically adding me to every meeting. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Stopping Outlook from restarting Using Outlook 1
D Stopping "do you want to continue running scripts on this page" warnings Using Outlook 4
icacream Stopping Outlook to resize photos... Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2007 Rules randomly stopping working (non-Exchange Server) Using Outlook 6
P Stopping that security warning Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Why is "Value Required" checkbox greyed out for Dates? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
abnet Advice required re backing up .ost and .pst files Using Outlook 7
A Run time error 424. object required in outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
I IMAP - are emails dynamically fetched from server as required? Using Outlook 2
S VBA Macro - Run-time error '424': object required - Help Please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J No response required when delegate arranging meeting Using Outlook 0
C Required VBA code to complete task when replied to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M VBA SWcript Help Required Using Outlook 1
K What’s required to use BCM as a collaborative CRM platform? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Diane Poremsky Help required for multiple identities when switching from POP to IMAP Using Outlook 1
J Outlook Invites automatically adding 'Required Attendees' Using Outlook 1
M No response required message Using Outlook 1
J Required and oprtional attendees Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Compile error: Object required Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M add new attendee to existing meetings with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
A Attendee Update Outlook Meeting Invite Using Outlook 0
A Calendar optional attendee Using Outlook 1
L Need to Delete One Attendee from Meeting Request Without Resending the Request Using Outlook 1
C How do you add an attendee to a already scheduled meeting? Using Outlook 3