Print exact range of weeks of Calendar, Outlook 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
Does anyone know how to print an exact range of weeks of one's Calendar? I am going mad here; have tried all possible combinations of settings (including "print exactly one month") but Outlook stubbornly persists in printing its own range of weeks. See attached, cal_outcome.jpg, which is the only printout I can obtain. Examples calendar settings also attached (cal_settings.jpg).
It used to be trivially easy with Outlook 2003, which printed whatever range of dates you asked for.
What I want to print is the four weeks shown in blue in cal_wish.jpg, i.e. Mon 3 Mar to Sun 30 Mar inclusive. All / any help appreciated!

Attachments

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
That looks correct, because exactly 1 month will include dates from the previous and next months, to fill out the week. The monthly calendar will also always print 4 - 6 weeks and fill in with additional dates. You'd need to use a weekly printout to restrict it to single weeks.

Were you selecting 2 weeks in the Outlook 2003 calendar and printing? They broke that trick in Outlook 2007 - you can't print partial months like that any more.

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
Thanks for your reply, Diane. What I want, for most months, is a landscape A4 page with four weeks on it, as in cal_wish.jpg. Occasionally a month will need 5 weeks. I don't care if a day or two are missing at start or end of the month, because those days will have been or will included in the previous / next month's printout. From what you're saying, though, that's now impossible. It seems to me like such a simple and useful thing to be able to do! Human lives don't necessarily run acording to lunar rhythms. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.