it goes like outlook has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, wi

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Ekow

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
Please I have not been able to open my outlook for about a week now it always give this error : outlook has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available

Forum Admin

I'm assuming that you've rebooted at least once - i get that error when Lync is running but either closing lync or rebooting fixes it. Any program that accesses outlook data could do the same - for most people, it would be sync software.

Does it work in Safe mode? To open Outlook in Safe mode: Close Outlook then hold Ctrl as you click on the Outlook icon. You'll get a message asking if you want to start in Safe mode. Click Ok.

Did you run scanpst on the data file? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner-user/use-scanpst-to-repair-outlook-files/

nozomi58

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
I am also getting same error. Any solution please:
I am experiencing problem whereby MS Outlook 2007 gets error and close shortly after doing send/receive. We are using Exchange server and Zimbra 8.0.7.1146. The expanded error include msvcp100dll module. The problem happened on both XP pro SP2, SP3, Vista and Windows 7 PC's.

I tried running: Scanpst, Outlook safe mode, resetnavpane and Outlook diagnostics but all fail to resolve. So far the only way I managed to resolve the problem is by recreating the profile. But in doing so, user calender entries gets lost.

- Is there anyway I can resolve the problem efficiently without losing any data?
- Is there anyway to prevent the problem at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Can't send email through connected account (outlook.live.com) - goes to Drafts folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
G Entered data in custom field goes in card and does not stay in list view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
mikecox "Send/Receive" goes missing Using Outlook 3
P Prevent Outlook 2016 from using DASL filter Using Outlook 4
I Button PDF in Outlook Contact custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G VBA to save selected Outlook msg with new name in selected network Windows folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Outlook automation pull from PDF Using Outlook 5
O Outlook 365 - How to create / copy a new contact from an existing one? Using Outlook 3
M Gmail address associated with Outlook on new phone Using Outlook 9
D Cannot populate certain UserProperties in Outlook from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2016: Want IMAP Data Files on My D: Drive and Not C: Drive Using Outlook 1
V Validating Outlook form with "OR" and "AND" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Outlook 2016 64bit, Cannot Save in 'HTML', format Using Outlook 1
J Connect outlook to office365 exchange _without_ signing in office apps Using Outlook 4
D Outlook launch email showing new unread email in reading pane Using Outlook 11
M Convertor for Outlook Express Mail Store (.dbx) to Outlook Mail Store (.pst) Using Outlook 0
K Outlook adds space to rows in HTML email signatures viewed on mobile Using Outlook 1
L Outlook 2010 Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
V Outlook behaving oddly Using Outlook 2
M HTML email signature in Outlook Using Outlook 1
C What folders are needed when reinstalling Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
M Respond to Outlook Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Color Code or highlight folders in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
U Outlook locking up when replying to Email Using Outlook 7
J Outlook Autocomplete (Recipients) opens upward Using Outlook 2
A "Get Add-Ins" - Which Version of Outlook to use Using Outlook 1
O Newbie question: how to sync two Outlook -Exchange and IMAP- calendars? Using Outlook 4
P Syncing Outlook & iPhone Calendars Using Outlook 4
S Unable to extract text from an Outlook email message Using Outlook 2
O Outlook on Android: after sharing / sending a news article, draft remains open. Why? Using Outlook 1
T Outlook creates a copie of every mail I send Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
O Outlook - hidden contacts? Using Outlook 2
F Outlook 365 is "Possessed" Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can someone explain syncing with Outlook and Gmail Using Outlook 3
K Outlook Office 365 VBA download attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Gmail in Outlook 2010 preview issue Using Outlook 4
I Outlook is stuck at "Updating Calendar" Using Outlook 1
AmonRa Outlook 365 calendar - too much white space Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 Help setting up Gmail account in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
C-S-R How to clear an Outlook (To Do) Task Flag? Using Outlook 8
N How do I make Outlook autocomplete addresses from a list of recognised <full_names> only? Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2019 UI changes after 20H2 update Using Outlook 1
R How to restrict GWSMO sync to Outlook Send/Receive cycles Using Outlook 0
B Outlook 2016 Unable to view images or logos on the outlook 2016 emails the same html code works well when i use outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2007 crash linked to gdiplus.dll Using Outlook 0
P Sending email from outlook IMAP to GMAIL where embedded images are added as attachment Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2010 How could I globally redesign an outlook template form/region/inspector template used to display mail lists or an individual mails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T The Linked Image Cannot Be Displayed in Outlook Using Outlook 7
M Outlook 2010 Outlook 2010 with O365 / Exchange Online Using Outlook 0