Can't find contacts entered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Y

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello, I am not sure what changed as for years I have entered my contacts into my Outlook contact folder, but in the past two weeks when I enter a new contact and I search by company, nothing pops up. I have to search in the upper left corner of the "Mail" tab/page where there is a quick search box titled "Find a Contact" and even that search does not work for Company names (only first or last personal names). Does anyone know how I can fix this so I can search in my "Contacts" tab by Company name or last name? Appears I am now entering contacts into a new area and I don't know where that is! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Bardiferous Weird Contacts Behavior - Can't find any in any address book, but they're in there Using Outlook 3
geoffnoakes Find Contacts with UDFs "in this item" Using Outlook 1
T Macro to find contacts by category and copy them to another folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 15
O Outlook 2013 contacts - Where to find "Display as"-field Using Outlook 2
S Programmatically bring up Advanced Find for contacts? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
mrrobski68 Issue with Find messages in a conversation macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O How to find out the domain and server settings that my Outlook is using? Using Outlook 2
T How to find or display the sub-folder name for an Archive Search Using Outlook 10
J search doesn't find anything Using Outlook 1
M Issues with templates - unable to find in old web app Using Outlook 3
O How to find and replace a word in Outlook-Agenda-Subject and Message? Using Outlook 0
B Search and Find Email by Folder Name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker How to find all emails from and to a contact in OL 2019 Using Outlook 6
S How to find emails that I sent that have not received a reply? Using Outlook 7
K Use VBA to find Sender and Recipient from Microsfot 365 Journaled Email Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M How can we find the list of users who are members of a deleted distribution list? Exchange Server Administration 2
N Disable Auto Read Receipts sent after using Advanced Find Using Outlook 4
H Outlook 2003 find by "has attachment" Using Outlook 1
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Outlook 2010 Can not find a certain file in M/S Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
T "cannot find the calendar folder for this item" - calendar items stuck in outbox Using Outlook 0
S Find a cell value in excel using outlook vba Using Outlook 1
B Looking to filter (or just find/search) for only messages that the sender has sent more than 1 messa Using Outlook 2
B Search: Cannot find which Folder Contains a Message Using Outlook 3
K How to find specific header and copy the mail body Using Outlook 0
Hudas VBA find and open an email without looping thru each email in the inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E How to find or recover Lost e-mails within a folder under Inbox? Using Outlook 2
H "Advanced find: column for full folder path? Using Outlook 1
M What is the best way to find all records of an e-mail for our company? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Find all deleted recurrence appointments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
mrje1 Is there a Find and Replace feature in Outlook 2016? Using Outlook 4
Connie Boyer Exporting Outlook calendar/find next repeating meeting Using Outlook 3
B Find related messages to sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
B Find Related Emails to sender Using Outlook 1
RBLampert Outlook "can't find" my e-mail server to receive messages Using Outlook 22
M Can't find messages Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Find the Distribution Lists a Contact Belongs to Using Outlook 0
thomas zaleski Cannot find the Sending FOlder Using Outlook 2
J Find and Highlight text in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook Mailbox cleanup; any way to change limit to find items older 999 days? Exchange Server Administration 2
F Disable "Find related messages" Using Outlook 1
Jennifer Murphy Can't delete or even find task attachment Using Outlook 1
K Re: Use Instant search to find messages from a contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Andrew Hawkins "Advanced Find" Using Outlook 1
M BCM 2007 Can't find SS2012Express Using Outlook 2
A Advanced find query facilty Help please Using Outlook 2
C Cant find emails after moving pst Using Outlook 1
G Find Organizer of appointment Using Outlook 2
R writing "Instant Search" queries to find User-Defined fields Using Outlook 0