IMAP server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Maimone

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I am getting "Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot move folder into itself". How do I stop this pop up alert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B IMAP server rejects sent email - cannot deliver messages Using Outlook 2
I IMAP - are emails dynamically fetched from server as required? Using Outlook 2
CWM030 Archiving ON the imap server Using Outlook 3
GaryW88 2016 Archiving IMAP keeping mail on Gmail Server Using Outlook 1
K IMAP Server Wants to alert you to the following: cannpt rename system folder Using Outlook 1
J Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot remove system folder Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 2010 Error: Your IMAP server closed the connection Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
K IMAP Subfolders missing after migrating to new server Using Outlook 0
O Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: Cannot delete folder with subfolders. Using Outlook 4
V Your Imap server wants to alert you to the following: Message too large Using Outlook 4
B "Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot move folder into itself" Using Outlook 3
B Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot rename system folders Using Outlook 8
E IMAP server closed the connection Using Outlook 2
L IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot rename sytem folders Using Outlook 14
B IMAP server wants to alert you to the following cannot rename system folders Using Outlook 3
B New hosting server & changing IMAP accounts Using Outlook 2
E intermittent "Your imap server closed the connection" messages Using Outlook 6
B How to have Outlook 2010 Calendar when your mail server is Imap? Using Outlook 10
J Outlook 2003 does not send or receive imap mail from server Using Outlook 0
J imap and pop accounts to new server? Using Outlook 3
S Imap settings when outlook PST larger than server capacity Using Outlook 1
P Yahoo/IMAP folder rename by Outlook desktop 365 Using Outlook 0
O Outlook - Switch from Exchange to IMAP Using Outlook 2
HarvMan Importing PST into IMAP account Using Outlook 12
S Email was migrated from GoDaddy to Microsoft exchange. We lost IMAP ability Exchange Server Administration 1
I Help with Smart Folder + Query Builder on IMAP Using Outlook 0
CWM550 Discussion for all: IMAP + Safety Using Outlook 3
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
TomHuckstep Remove Send/Receive All Folders (IMAP/POP) button from Outlook 365 Ribbon Using Outlook 2
C Trying to move messages between imap accounts/folders Using Outlook 5
R Outlook 2019 accesses POP3 but says its offline (because of IMAP servers?) Using Outlook 0
P "Item could not be moved" message occurs frequently for IMAP inbox, Office 365 Using Outlook 0
B Strange MAPI/Exchange/IMAP behaviour in OL 2016 under10.0.19044.2006 Using Outlook 0
P Comcast IMAP broken but their second level support said to call "the Outlook company" Using Outlook 4
C Outlook 2016 Unable to delete Gmail IMAP calendar Using Outlook 2
K Closing external IMAP email... Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
HarvMan Exporting IMAP OST file to PST Using Outlook 5
A Imap account not auto syncing inbox at startup Using Outlook 0
Z Remove GMAIL IMAP account from Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
Abraham Outlook 2013 Lost my folders when moving from PST to IMAP Using Outlook 11
I Outlook for Mac 2019 using on desktop and laptop IMAP on both need help with folders Using Outlook 1
G Outlook 2016: Want IMAP Data Files on My D: Drive and Not C: Drive Using Outlook 1
O Newbie question: how to sync two Outlook -Exchange and IMAP- calendars? Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i A few question before I decide to switch to Pop from imap Using Outlook 9
P Sending email from outlook IMAP to GMAIL where embedded images are added as attachment Using Outlook 1
L IMAP Emails Disappear Using Outlook 0
V IMAP backup Using Outlook 0
B Emails get stuck in Outbox of Gmail IMAP in Outlook for Windows Using Outlook 0
K Imap PC Outlook + Android phone Using Outlook 1
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0