Greetings all. About 15 years ago, I believe it was in Office 2000, I wrote some custom code for some Outlook forms to manage our customers in a small business. It continued to work well through 2003, but then we started having issues with 2007. It would simply truncate random lines in the code, different each time, causing the code (buttons and such) to not work. Now with 2016, it just crashes Outlook if we click on any buttons. I am seeking someone with Outlook Custom Forms skills/knowledge to update and make work as I just do not have the time to get my brain back up to speed.(I originally wrote with help from here) Happy to compensate for your time. We moved to a hosted exchange server some time back.