Status
Not open for further replies.

Noelma

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi!
I work with a number of small organisations, and to facilitate communication on their behalf, I have seven different POP3 email accounts. I use POP3, because that enables me to have all sent/received emails in one sent/received folder - whereas IMAP insists on separate folders for each account.
However, sometimes when there is a problem with Outlook, the recommendation is to create a new profile.
It seems to me that, once the new profile is created, I then have to add all the email accounts again.
Is there a way to create a new profile, but retain settings for all my email accounts?
Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Would creating a new profile cause Outlook to download all the old mails from the server? Using Outlook 1
D Creating an outlook session from Access vba but run silently. With A specific profile Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Creating an Outlook Profile for RPC over HTTP client Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Custom Contact card - need help creating one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Outlook 2016 Creating an outlook Macro to select and approve Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
G Event when creating task from mailitem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Outlook creating unwanted tasks in Tasks and Todo from emails Using Outlook 1
Fozzie Bear Outlook 2016 Creating a shared local Contacts folder Using Outlook 2
R Creating a user defined function Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Creating an RSS Feed **FROM** Outlook 2013 Calendar. Using Outlook 5
O How to prevent CC from showing when creating a new mail? Using Outlook 1
N Creating a button or link to a form in the Organizational Forms Library Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Creating an email with the list of tasks Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Creating drafts when I thought I was sending Using Outlook 1
A Creating Progress Bar or Status Bar Update Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Outlook creating a folder named: "Unwanted" Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 2007 Contacts Glitch: Creating a new email Using Outlook 1
Liza Creating a rule in outlook to filter messages Using Outlook 0
A Are categories still recommended for creating local distribution lists? Using Outlook 3
S Creating Email - Selecting Pre-Defined Text Using Outlook 2
M Creating Outlook Appointments from Excel Cells Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Y Creating custom appointment request form with multiple mail recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M creating email from contact file = 3 emails in To field Using Outlook 3
P Recover / Extract Rules from standalone PST file creating RWZ file Using Outlook 2
A Creating an outlook rule to forward an email with a specific message Using Outlook 1
I Creating meeting invite with disabled tentative button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E Creating email templates for organizational use Using Outlook 0
N Creating or changing the main new mail message template in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
D Creating custom view with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Outlook creating unwanted rule on its own Using Outlook 1
R Creating a Room Mailbox with Exchange Online Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Creating a rule on “Deleted items” folder Using Outlook 1
CMG73 Creating templates with predefined subject and CC Using Outlook 1
G Creating Contact Sub Folders Using Outlook 2
Rupert Dragwater creating gmail account in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 7
nathandavies Creating a Select Case for a directory of folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
2 creating custom stationery Using Outlook 2
A Help creating macro for conditional formatting settings Using Outlook 8
Fozzie Bear Creating Custom Meeting Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
U Creating a (This computer only) folder within an IMAP account directory Using Outlook 1
A Creating archive rule on the clients by script/ Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Creating a URL from a message body excerpt before forwarding Using Outlook 2
B Need Help Creating Email Based on Subject w Address in Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Creating rule to create week folder and transfer mail using alert Using Outlook 3
J Creating an "isolated" shared calendar in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Creating a Task from Email and Attaching Original Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Creating custom rule to move if "NAME" is in body but ignore the phrase "Hi NAME" in the search Using Outlook 2
Witzker Outlook bug when creating a user defined contact form? Using Outlook 1