No contacts sync from Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregS

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
My Outlook 2016 (365) Mail is performing normally in Windows 10 and syncing mail with my phone. However...I cannot sync my calendar or contacts into my Lumia 735. I get hints (nothing specific) from online searching that since my service provider (Time Warner) doesn't use MS Exchange, that the syncing can't be done. Can anyone verify that?
My mail is transferred cleanly, but contacts and calendar won't come over to the phone.
Any ideas about a solution?
Windows 10 Anniversary version
Windows Phone 10 ...1594.03084

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
O How to sync (one way) contacts between two Outlook (exchange) accounts? Using Outlook 0
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
G Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
GregS Sync contacts Outlook.com to "MS People" mobile Using Outlook 1
V Sync Outlook contacts with iPhone Using Outlook 4
C Is it possible to have contacts sync real-time between Outlook and iCloud? Using Outlook 1
M Is Outlook Connecter Mandatory to Sync Contacts/Calender? Using Outlook 3
V Sync Outlook contacts/calendar on two computers using iCloud Using Outlook 2
B Using hosted exchange to sync outlook 2010 calendars and contacts to BB Z10 Using Outlook 4
D why do exchange contacts not sync properly from outlook 2011 to outlook 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
V Sync calendar and contacts using Outlook.com and any LiveID Using Outlook 8
V Sync Outlook contacts and calendar to Android phone Using Outlook 3
C Outlook contacts sync to windows phone I'm confused Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
S Can Outlook 03 or 07 BCM sync BCM contacts into Contacts folder? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P How to clear out all contacts in iCloud, so I can use iCloud-based sync program Using Outlook 1
L icloud contacts sync Using Outlook 4
B iCloud Option to sync contacts, mail, calendar and tasks Using Outlook 5
E Customer wants a portion of GAL from exchange to sync down to Android contacts via Activesync Using Outlook 2
H Sync Contacts between Office 365 and Gmail. Exchange Server Administration 3
daveTQM Sync address book / contacts to SQL / Azure Exchange Server Administration 1
A sync ol13 contacts and calendar with wp 8.1 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
N Sync Contacts and Calendar with 2 Windows 8.1 and 1 iPod Touch Using Outlook 9
pedropimenta@netcabo.pt Sync Business contacts with Icloud contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Lost contacts.pst afer sync with iCloud: where has contact.pst disapperaed to? Using Outlook 3
L Sync Calendar and Contacts Only Using Outlook 1
D Hooking to Send/Receive Sync event of Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Apply Custom Contacts form to all existing Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
T How to Export & Import GMAIL Contacts into Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 4
L Applying new form to existing contacts -- MessageClass Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Bardiferous Weird Contacts Behavior - Can't find any in any address book, but they're in there Using Outlook 3
S client lost 3K contacts when office 365 for mac account deleted from company exchange server Using Outlook 5
R How to prevent corrupted Notes format in Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 0
K Outlook 365 After migrating to Outlook 365, some contacts display in emails with prefixes Using Outlook 0
kburrows Outlook or Phone Combining Contacts? Using Outlook 0
Witzker Add a text line at the end of the note field in all selected Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Add contacts birthday to calendar Using Outlook 4
R How to force Outlook to use plain text in notes for Contacts? Using Outlook 1
S Cannot print Contacts Using Outlook 7
V Backup Calendar, Contacts, Tasks in an POP3 data file Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 365 Outlook 2016/365 Contacts Lose Info when Favorited to the To-Do Bar Using Outlook 2
D Advanced e-Mail search on from/to contact group only searches for first 20 contacts in group Using Outlook 0
K Font Sizing in Custom Form Regions for Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Outlook - hidden contacts? Using Outlook 2
H Synchronize contacts and calendars across multiple devices Using Outlook 0