I searched high and low for this answer in its most likely know but I thought I would be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always though spambayes was the best - not sure if it still is as it hasn't been updated in years. But fortunately, it appears the last update was for 2010, so it should still work.

I have an office 365 business account and have pretty good spam filtering with it and no longer need to use addins.

Thanks as always,
I would be using Office 365 also if it wasn't for the pastel color themes they have. maybe it's time for me to look into it again to see if Microsoft ever changed the colors of the interface choices.

Thanks again

I always though spambayes was the best - not sure if it still is as it hasn't been updated in years. But fortunately, it appears the last update was for 2010, so it should still work.

I have an office 365 business account and have pretty good spam filtering with it and no longer need to use addins.

I just looked into upgrading to the latest version of Office and have a question that I'd like to send to you as a private message can you please remind me how I do that in this forum. I have searched and can't find it even though I know you told me how to once before.

thanks

if you click on my name, you should see a popup with Start conversation button.
2018-11-21_9-43-58.jpg

You mentioned about your Span filter being better with MS Office 365, that has me looking to upgrade but the cost is so much for the gains I see. I own MS Office 2013 but didn't like the color of the interface so I never used it. I use Outlook primarily, And maybe Word and Excel, Don't ever use Publisher or Access. From what I can tell the last upgrade to Outlook was in 2016 is that correct?

Upgrading to a complete new version of office is not cost-effective for me, since I started to reconsider it because I was having such a Spam problem but in the end is Outlook 2016 much better than Outlook 2010 to justify the cost?? I know only I can decide that but I would like some input in your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.